Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I didnt see the whole thing through, as I'm busy having a heart attack, but Pierce came out with his headband nearly off his head, so there had to be a foul?
laugh.gif

Yeah, a contact with the headband.

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. Vlad takes 4 steps, no one says nothing. The truth almost gets his headband taken off and everyone says it's a phantom call.

LOL. Gotta love NT

Plenty of people said Vlad traveled, myself included. !@%%+

Lakers win by atleast 15 had it been even reffing this whole time?

terrible situation to be in

PIERCE HAD NO WHERE TO GO. HE TRIED TO STEP THROUGH DEFENDERS AND FISH GETS CALLED FOR A FOUL?

Story of the day...

Pretty much, that was a pathetic bail out call.

How much luck can the C's get in their favor, they choke away leads late in 4th quarters and have refs allow them to win the game at the line.

Pierce barely hit Sasha's hand, but he did hit his hand. Three free throws necessary.

phil with his damn brilliant out of bounds plays again

Final FT count

Celtics 36 Lakers 10

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There is no way any Boston player can feel good about this game
laugh.gif

The refs handed them the game on a silver platter and they STILL almost lost
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm almost positive every 4th quarter Boston point in the last 3 mins. was on a foul shot

The refs completely ruined that game, i hope someone on the lakers goes off on them, im guessing odem. That last bail out on pierce was a joke

I kinda wish we didnt make that comeback because this really sucks now. We could have stolen this game easily even with the $*#$$+@ horrible reffing. That callon Pierce was a bailout and basically ended the damn game but it was a fitting way to end it for those damn Celtics. ###* lets go back to LA.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ D Fish going for the .4 again

i will say this!

had the freethrow shooting been fair, Boston would have lost....
im not even mad about this game, we showed some heart at the end....

Come to LA now #@@%*@%!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom