Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fro B Giant:
AND FOR ANYONE SAYING THE LAKERS WERE NOT AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T GET THE FT ATTEMPTS

LAKERS POINTS IN THE PAINT = 40

CELTICS = 34
That just makes it even more frustrating.

Where you at, SHUGES?

10 FREE THROWS ON 40 POINTS IN THE PAINT... ... ... versus... ... ... 38 FREE THROWS ON 34 POINTS IN THE PAINT.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

yall know points in the paint includes alley oops...fast breaks points, etc...its not about just going strong to the hole

FINE FAST BREAK POINTS LAKERS 10 CELTICS 14 TAKE THOSE OUT AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE???? LAKERS 30 POINTS IN THE PAINT CELTICS 20 POINTS IN THE PAINT YOUJUST MADE THE DIFFERENTIAL THAT MUCH BIGGER, THANKS I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT! AND WHO SAID YOU CAN'T GET FOULED ON AN ALLEY OUP???? OH THAT'S RIGHTTHE CELTICS FANS AND REFS, THERE WAS ONE THAT I RECAL WHERE PAU GOT FOULED AND IT WASN'T CALLED!!!

^ I already answered that earlier when someone did the same thing (posting a Kobe 'U MADDD?' pic).

Like I said to him:

#1. I'm not a Kobe fan. Never have been. So... (fail)

#2. That will be the day, when I get mad over a sporting event I have nothing to do with. (fail)2

And you get a third one, for trying what he tried. (fail)3

happy.gif

I wouldn't want my team to win a game by getting calls like the Celts did tonight. With this piss-poor officiating, how can anyone really find out who isthe better team?? This game was garbage. I will say that the Lakers didn't play well. But I will also say that if the game was called say.. 60/40 insteadof 80/20 they would have gotten the W. So yeah, add me to the list. The Lakers would have won with officiating that wasn't so sub-par. They have plenty ofother things to work on regardless. The NBA is clearly in trouble with these kind of calls. What's the point of watching when the most important series ofthe season is so clearly tainted?

LOOKING AT THE BOX SCORES I CAN'T SEE ANY OTHER REASON WHY THE LAKERS LOST OTHER THAN POOR OFFICIATING
That's the problem, "looking at the box scores" doesn't tell the full story.

Didn't see the entire game, the officiating was bad but Lakers still had a chance to win.

In all fairness, I definitely see the home game getting the majority of the calls and more than likely we will see the Lakers win the next 3 because of it.

Game 7 should be up for grabs tho
ohwell.gif

well good news now, lakers are on a 4 game losing streak against Boston, so according to the laws of percentages, they are due!!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

LOOKING AT THE BOX SCORES I CAN'T SEE ANY OTHER REASON WHY THE LAKERS LOST OTHER THAN POOR OFFICIATING

Didn't see the entire game, the officiating was bad but Lakers still had a chance to win.

In all fairness, I definitely see the home game getting the majority of the calls and more than likely we will see the Lakers win the next 3 because of it.

ohwell.gif

why does that give acceptance to the fact that the officiating sucked? had it been a normal game, lakers wouldve been up by10 and winning. thered be noNEED for a chance to win.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

9747df4032312fe365b0a0814dd9660e-getty-80398142bc157_g2_finals.jpg

Phil Jackson's got a loooong upper body, looks like one of those puppets with one short guy sitting on the shoulders of a slightly taller guy underneath.....
Phil got a special chair, pretty sure.

LMAO. I told y'all the Lakers don't have a chance. They can score but they can't rely on their defense to win a game. You reallythink the Lakers are going to shoot 50% AND shut 'em down on the other end?
laugh.gif
Celtics CAN score and they CAN stop teams. Bad matchup from the get go. This is why Laker fans should take their L gracefully and get ready for the return of Bynum. Then the championship defense will begin to takeform.

I'm making mad $$$$$$$ betting on the C's though. Can't believe they were underdogs today
laugh.gif
. I'll probably chill on Game 3 though and wait to see if these ***** bend over or show some fight (they showed it late tonight).

Originally Posted by grittyman20

ohwell.gif

--There will be no Game 7. Celts should close this up in 5.

lol i know u aint mad maan im just kiddin

i dont get mad over sporting events either

that pic was just beggin for a u mad

And you can also see Pierce clearing away the defender's arm.

Offensive foul.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

capt.0288ffb0719547d990b1a061950dd93f.nba_finals_basketball_bxg132.jpg

Pau got him on the head...
Based on that picture, you can't tell if there's contact with Pau's arm and Pierce's head.
But you CAN clearly see Sasha's arm on Pierce's. Foul.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

capt.0288ffb0719547d990b1a061950dd93f.nba_finals_basketball_bxg132.jpg

Pau got him on the head...
Based on that picture, you can't tell if there's contact with Pau's arm and Pierce's head.

laugh.gif

What do you mean, can't you tell that it is a 3 dimensionalpicture, there is NO WAY Pau could be "behind Paul's head."
indifferent.gif
Sorry Celt "fans" if you can call yourselves that, but Pierce got bailed out on a horrible shot.

Back
Top Bottom