Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by bright nikes

paul whats the word on beans?
Still day-to-day. He's expected back either this week or next week. He's not expected to play against the Lakers on Wednesday though.

pimp.gif
fantasy starting again today
pimp.gif

If Marion beasts with Tor, i'll be pissed for trading him
laugh.gif
. Oh wellI guess... I got Turkolgu for him. I hope Sessions still gets good minutes because he is a beast and i picked him up in both leagues
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

pimp.gif
fantasy starting again today
pimp.gif

If Marion beasts with Tor, i'll be pissed for trading him
laugh.gif
. Oh well I guess... I got Turkolgu for him. I hope Sessions still gets good minutes because he is a beast and i picked him up in both leagues
laugh.gif
ill take marion > herdo anyday. any help on who to pick up in the FA wire? beno udrih, matt barnes,chris wilcox, kenrick perkins, and mikeconley.
leaning towards conley, but any advice?

Well...I was just about to address Chandler and looking to drop him for Collison or someone preferable in a PF/C slot...and then this dude gets traded to OKC.
smh.gif

What shall I do with Chandler? His ankles keep having setbacks.

Pick up Terry and sit on him? Gamble on Moon? Raja Bell? McDyess?

I read that Wilcox will be thrown into the starting line up and he's put up solid numbers when given PT.

I just dropped Chandler for Wilcox because Chandler's ankle is holding dude back weeks at a time with every sprain and Collison/Nenad will take time also.

^im going to wait on wilcox. dude MIGHT do well with cp3, but i aint sold yet. i would take jet. thats what i did. you'll be glad you did.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just picked up Mike Miller. I think he is going to turn it on in the second half of the season.

I dropped Delonte West for him. I had picked up West after dropping Steve Blake.

I also picked up AK47 for Beasley before the trade.
mad.gif
. Hopefully this works out for me in the long run...

AK47 looks like he's back. I have him on my team also. He was efficient tonight. He can put up numbers in a bunch of areas.

I picked up Mike Miller tonight also. I grabbed Raja Bell tonight after dropping Tyson Chandler...and then dropped Bell for Miller.
laugh.gif

I hope that Miller picks it up after Jefferson went down. I think he will.

Also, look out for Barbosa is he is still a FA. The run and gun is back and he will thrive in that. The Suns dropped 140 tonight.

mike miller has shown ZERO consistency all year.

anyways, im tryna pry away dwade and danny granger from my homie who isnt gonna make the playoffs
nerd.gif

mike miller has shown ZERO consistency all year.

anyways, im tryna pry away dwade and danny granger from my homie who isnt gonna make the playoffs
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Are we in the same league? I'm trying to get the SAME exact thing or the SAME exact reason!

Yo paul, if you get any word about Bierdens starting / playing, let us know! i got horford starting, but id be glad to replace him for an injured andriswho'll get some burn.

also
smh.gif
larry brown benching dj aug once raja bell came back.

dj aug as a starter averages like 22points / 7 assist, and on the bench he avgs like 10 points
sick.gif

once i see how wilcox does, if he does well i'll drop dj aug.

who should i start 2 spots 3 players
Rashard Lewis vs NO
Richard Jefferson vs Chi
Charlie V vs Chi

oh also
Monta vs LAL or Andre Miller vs Den

Yo paul, if you get any word about Bierdens starting / playing, let us know! i got horford starting, but id be glad to replace him for an injured andris who'll get some burn.
Yo, I got you guys. I'll let it be known if I hear anything.

Anyone have any info on Jameer Nelson? I've been looking every where and haven't found anything. I dropped him when he got hurt but picked him back upover the All-Star break. It would be nice if I knew he was coming back or not. I can probably slip into the playoffs without him.

^i thought he was out for the season?
word on marcus camby?
thaSOLEful1: i would do jefferson & rashard, and andre. not too sure though.
and to whoever said to look out for barbosa on the FA, dudes been gone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Read that Oden is out tonight and Joel will start. I have Oden and I picked up Joel just in case Oden plans on missing any extended time.

Back
Top Bottom