Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

eek.gif
eek.gif

who the hell are you playing with to get a roster like that?!? i dont get it.

you have cp3, dwill, dharris. melo. durant, mo williams, dirk and bosh

maybe 6 / 8 of those dudes are first round picks.

i really like durant i think hes top 5-10 fantasy dude out there.

i say keep your players really.

your team is solid from top to bottom no need to change anything.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

damn that's a tough one. i'd keep your players.. calderon's been getting injured quite a bit this year.

You're right but I have the option of him or Aldridge.

Here's the rest of my team.

CP3
Devin Harris
D-Will
Mo Williams
Durant
Caron Butler
Melo
Ronnie Brewer
Dirk
Jamison
Bosh
Biedrins
Millsap
Kenyon Martin
you got to be playing with like 6 players or something cuz i play in a 8 league team and i thought my team was good.

i won my short week 7-4, still holding on to the 6th and final spot
pimp.gif

which player will make a greater impact in the 2nd half of the season?

andray blatche (should be healthy by next week)
hakim warrick
beno udrih
sick.gif

ryan anderson
jarrett jack

add and drop ftw! thanks to brand and bogut out for the season, smh..

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
eek.gif

who the hell are you playing with to get a roster like that?!? i dont get it.

you have cp3, dwill, dharris. melo. durant, mo williams, dirk and bosh

maybe 6 / 8 of those dudes are first round picks.

i really like durant i think hes top 5-10 fantasy dude out there.

i say keep your players really.

your team is solid from top to bottom no need to change anything.
I play in a 10-team league.

I guess I'll just keep my players.

i have a huge dilemma my league just started a $1 per transaction(we're playing for money) should i keep Haslem or should i pickup Beasley,AK47,HakimWarrick, or Felton. i lost Al Jeff so im looking for a player to produce in rebs and other categories.

beas isnt a rebounder.

if you need a rebounder stay with haslem (although im not sure how the heat are gonna do with that trade) ... hakim is a rebounder as well.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i have a huge dilemma my league just started a $1 per transaction(we're playing for money) should i keep Haslem or should i pickup Beasley,AK47,Hakim Warrick, or Felton. i lost Al Jeff so im looking for a player to produce in rebs and other categories.
A $1 transaction fee? How does this work, if you don't mind explaining it to me? So with these $1 transactions, does that mean that it buildsup the pot at the end of the season?

In regards to your question, if you're looking for rebounds, Haslem is your best bet. If you're looking to replace Al Jefferson's blocks, thenKirilenko is what you need. I'm probably leaning towards Haslem for you since it sounds like you need rebounds more than anything.

Who would you rather have? Stephen Jackson or Hedo Turkoglu?

Stephen Jackson has been playing better as of late. Maybe that coincided with Monta returning, I don't know, but it seems like he hasn't been trying toforce the issue as much and his assists numbers are up as of late.

Jameer Nelson's out for the rest of the year but how is this going to affect Hedo Turkoglu? I'd imagine he'd have the ball in his hands more oftenso he can make a few more plays here and there.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

i have a huge dilemma my league just started a $1 per transaction(we're playing for money) should i keep Haslem or should i pickup Beasley,AK47,Hakim Warrick, or Felton. i lost Al Jeff so im looking for a player to produce in rebs and other categories.
A $1 transaction fee? How does this work, if you don't mind explaining it to me? So with these $1 transactions, does that mean that it builds up the pot at the end of the season?

In regards to your question, if you're looking for rebounds, Haslem is your best bet. If you're looking to replace Al Jefferson's blocks, then Kirilenko is what you need. I'm probably leaning towards Haslem for you since it sounds like you need rebounds more than anything.
yeah it basically builds up the pot cuz ppl keep adding n dropping. i might stick with Haslem for now. As for your question i'd pick S-Jaxover Hedo.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who would you rather have? Stephen Jackson or Hedo Turkoglu?

Stephen Jackson has been playing better as of late. Maybe that coincided with Monta returning, I don't know, but it seems like he hasn't been trying to force the issue as much and his assists numbers are up as of late.

Jameer Nelson's out for the rest of the year but how is this going to affect Hedo Turkoglu? I'd imagine he'd have the ball in his hands more often so he can make a few more plays here and there.
jackson is seriously fantasy gold. if you're in a league that doesn't count FG% he's just that much more disgusting
sick.gif

hidayet and jackson are pretty much the same, but i value jackson much more. he does everything for that team-- if you didn't know already, paul
tongue.gif

hidayet putting the ball on the floor will equal just as many TOs as jackson has put up this year, IMO.

i'd pick up AK47. already did in a couple leagues. he's slated to return rightafter the break, so be cautious about that one.

I picked up Kaman in my league. Like Kirilenko, Kaman's also slated to return after the break
nerd.gif

Delonte West is to begin practicing after the break as well.

^do you need more assists? i would assume that sessions+duhoh+drose would be giving enough assists for you...

I would say I don't need the assists with LeBron, Hedo, and Joe Johnson there, too, but I want to set myself up for a potential trade. I might be lookingto trade D. Rose later. I could also use another 3 pt shooter and a better scorer. Augustin is an upgrade to Marc Gasol in those two categories. I don'tknow. Would you do it?

DJ Aug is money with the 3pt, FT and all that
pimp.gif

If I were you, I'd get rid of Tyrus Thomas, just because I've never been a fan of him (him or marc gasol)

And SJAX is money paul, his assists / steals is money

I just dropped Marc Gasol for DJ Augustin.

I'm also going to offer a proposed trade: Hedo Turkoglu for Stephen Jackson.

Thanks for the advice, guys.
pimp.gif

marc gasols FT% is a KILLER for me...goddamn hes useless. i got noone to pick up though
frown.gif

edit: anyone else think now is a time to trade out camby? kamans coming back, and zbo has greatly declined cambys numbers. damn im going to miss his 6blockshots a night
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

marc gasols FT% is a KILLER for me...goddamn hes useless. i got noone to pick up though
frown.gif

edit: anyone else think now is a time to trade out camby? kamans coming back, and zbo has greatly declined cambys numbers. damn im going to miss his 6block shots a night
embarassed.gif
Yeah, time to trade him. I traded him away last week. But it might be hard to get something for him. Since his ankle injury, his production hasgone down.

^someone offered vinsanity for him. i countered with peja+marc gasol+camby for vin+marion. hopefully he accepts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom