Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

jrich has been BEASTING lately. glad i didnt trade him out when he wasnt doing so well with the suns. peja has been knocking alot of 3s as well, but im not sosure how long he could keep it up so i traded him while his value was high. what cats. do you need help in?

Receive Tayshaun Prince, Det SF
Receive David West, Nor PF
Receive Marc Gasol, Mem C
Receive Rodney Stuckey, Det SG
Receive Chris Duhon, NY PG
Send Chauncey Billups, Den PG
Send Charlie Villanueva, Mil PF
Send Ramon Sessions, Mil PG
Send Jason Richardson, Pho SG
Send Ben Gordon, Chi SG

What you guys think about this trade? I thin it's pretty even, I just offered it to prepare myself for the playoffs. Detroit, New Orleans, Memphis andNew York have excellent playoff schedules while the Nuggets, Bucks, Suns and Bulls will kill you.

im assuming Z would a good pickup? dude beasted in todays game. try and see if you can drop someone for jrich though. dude is a BEAST.
and that trade above you is horrendous. Jrich > tay. gordon > stuckey. billups >duhon west > vill (but arguable) and i would take sessions anydayover gasol. better veto that trade if dude accepts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The league is h2h format, so steals/blocks dont really matter, just as long as they add up to a lot of numbers overall. Fixed it though, replaced Gasol withDurant hopefully that's better.

Throw in Durant instead of Gasol and you got yourself a good deal.

Originally Posted by BangDak

im assuming Z would a good pickup? dude beasted in todays game. try and see if you can drop someone for jrich though. dude is a BEAST.
and that trade above you is horrendous. Jrich > tay. gordon > stuckey. billups >duhon west > vill (but arguable) and i would take sessions anyday over gasol. better veto that trade if dude accepts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wait what? so i should switch tyrus thomas for Z? i doubt he'll do it, im taking all of his big men.

sry, i thought that was your FA wire. i was wondering why there was so much talent there
laugh.gif

well, its worth a try right? if he doesnt accept, take jrich and try to trade him out for a center. if kevin love is in your FA, pick him up. dudes going torecieve heavy minutes now that al's gone.
chihigh:tongue:ersonally, i dont like swapping teams. try to do like BG+billups for Durant and duhon. (highly doubt he'll accept, but worth a try
laugh.gif
)

ayo which forwards should i play tomorrow i got 3 spots open richard jefferson,charlie v, rashard lewis, or josh smith?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I need 4 outta 5 to start tomorrow:

Tony Parker @ Tor
Jose Calderon vs Spurs
TJ Ford @ Mil
Ramon Sessions vs IND
DJ Aug vs Was

I'm in a bind, I really wanna put DJ Aug in there ...

?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

ayo which forwards should i play tomorrow i got 3 spots open richard jefferson,charlie v, rashard lewis, or josh smith?
Tough call. Play Josh Smith and Rashard Lewis for sure. The last spot should be between Richard Jefferson and Charlie V. I'm leaning towardstarting Charlie V.

I need 4 outta 5 to start tomorrow:

Tony Parker @ Tor
Jose Calderon vs Spurs
TJ Ford @ Mil
Ramon Sessions vs IND
DJ Aug vs Was

I'm in a bind, I really wanna put DJ Aug in there ...

?
Start Tony Parker, Ramon Sessions, and Jose Calderon for sure. The last spot is a toss up between Augustin and Ford. I'm leaning toward Fordthough.

Tony Parker @ Tor
Jose Calderon vs Spurs
TJ Ford @ Mil
Ramon Sessions vs IND

I say those four at least you know they are going to play.

Marc Gasol @ Philly or
Tyrus Thomas vs Miami

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Send Ben Gordon, Chi SG

What you guys think about this trade? I thin it's pretty even, I just offered it to prepare myself for the playoffs. Detroit, New Orleans, Memphis and New York have excellent playoff schedules while the Nuggets, Bucks, Suns and Bulls will kill you.

bad trade for you

Should I keep Monta Ellis and wait for him to get better?

I was thinking of trading him for someone like Rondo what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Send Ben Gordon, Chi SG

What you guys think about this trade? I thin it's pretty even, I just offered it to prepare myself for the playoffs. Detroit, New Orleans, Memphis and New York have excellent playoff schedules while the Nuggets, Bucks, Suns and Bulls will kill you.
No way.

H2H league - someone offered me a straight up trade.. i'd be getting pierce, and in return i'd be giving away melo.

what do you guys think?

usually i'd shut the trade down right away but melo has been a little funny this year and i have concerns his elbow might flare up again

but then again, he is the number 1 option on his team .. so yay/nay?

bright nikes: i would start tony parker, sessions, calderon, and dj.
thaSOLEful1 wrote: i would do vill, lewis, and jeff. i dont think josh smith has been playing well lately, but it wouldnt really matter. all of them wouldproduce around the same stats.
gregoden: i would look at how melo keeps producing. i was going to trade him, but dude beasted the last few games hes had, so yeah

wait, why isnt jose calderon playing?????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dont tell me the hammy again, wow i got tj ford sitting on the bench cause there was no update again
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom