Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

i have no idea who to pickup i already have love(i dropped felton) my league isnt to deep so theres a bunch of talent in the FA. any ideas who to pickup

laugh.gif
bro it would help if you told us who was in the FA wire.

i wanna pickup DJ aug so bad .....

theres um Haslem,Augustin,Horford,Gomes,K-Mart,Marc Gasol,Diaw,Azubuike,Brad Miller, AK47, Wilson Chandler

shouldnt have just dropped felton. dude gave horrendous fg%, but gave assists, boards, and points every once in a while. is i like haslem in that group though.consistent with the points and boards.

i have both on me team. and damn my FG/FT% are taking a beating. would be #1 in my league if it wasnt for those categories...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Kevin Love.

(but i also hope gomes can get his beast on)
I can only cross my fingers.

Question: Should I drop Dunleavy?
smh.gif
Injuring himself...again.

whats the word is it a sprain or wut
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mike Dunleavy[/td] [td]G/F[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Feb 8[/td] [td]knee[/td] [td]Out indefinitely[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Mike Dunleavy (sore right knee) isn't sure whether he'll be able to play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday. "We're going to have to figure it out (Monday)," Dunleavy said. "There's really nothing to talk about right now." There's no mention of X-rays or MRIs, which is encouraging, but owners should probably bench him in the Pacers two-game week.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

theres um Haslem,Augustin,Horford,Gomes,K-Mart,Marc Gasol,Diaw,Azubuike,Brad Miller, AK47, Wilson Chandler
Diaw gets nice stats all around.

do you think i should trade sessions for jermain o'neal?

im needing a f/c

i also picked up dj aug last night

do you think i should trade sessions for jermain o'neal?

im needing a f/c

i also picked up dj aug last night
Man Sessions is beasting out right now I wouldn't. One good hit and O'Neal is out for weeks but thats just me.

Someone just dropped Michael Pietrus in my leauge should I pick him up?

^depends who you drop. trade sessions for someone better then oneal. sessions role is going to decrease once ridnour comes back, unless the coach decides toleave him in the starting which he should have done a while ago..

I need 4 outta 5 to start tomorrow:

Tony Parker @ Tor
Jose Calderon vs Spurs
TJ Ford @ Mil
Ramon Sessions vs IND
DJ Aug vs Was

I'm in a bind, I really wanna put DJ Aug in there ...

is JJ over with his shooting slump yet? i would normally do trade in a heartbeat but since thomas might get traded, im not sure about that.
try to get someone a bit better then thomas because if monta ever gets back to groove, you're going to kick yourself for making that trade.

i know i feel like im giving a lot i did monta n JJ for pau n marion it got accepted but then got vetoed. iono who else to get he hasZ,bibby,peja,j-rich,terry,deng, and tyson chandler

Back
Top Bottom