Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Update on whatever word you hear from the yay area paul.
In the Warriors thread, they're saying that Andris will be out till after the All-Star break. At least he can use the All-Star break to restup.

damn jason terry broke his ring finger on his left hand
mad.gif
....add that tothe long list of players on my squad that is/has been injured.
BTW Al Jefferson
pimp.gif

the thing about ronny he's a jump shooter first and hes a decent one at that .... iunno.

horford gives me ok fg%, 10 points 8 reb and a blk here and there

thank god i have sessions beasting on my team, since i was down in points this week. it sure helps when rip and charlie beasted at the same night. quickquestion: is conley worth picking up?

What are your guys' take on Ryan Anderson? He's been put into the Nets' starting lineup and playing 30+ minutes a night for the past three gamesand he's produced in those three games. Are you a believer?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What are your guys' take on Ryan Anderson? He's been put into the Nets' starting lineup and playing 30+ minutes a night for the past three games and he's produced in those three games. Are you a believer?

Anyone?

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What are your guys' take on Ryan Anderson? He's been put into the Nets' starting lineup and playing 30+ minutes a night for the past three games and he's produced in those three games. Are you a believer?

Anyone?
if you got a deep league pick him up

Kevin Durant
LaMarcus Aldridge
Richard Jefferson
for
Josh Howard
Hedo Turkoglu
Peja Stojakovic
im receiving durant. good right?

I like it.

Although you're losing a lot of 3pt%

Josh Howard & Peja's health is always gonna be in question.

pejas been on a roll lately, but i dotn know how much longer he can keep this up. hopefully by the time i trade him away, he'll cool down. durant caneasily put up 30+ a night. ill see if i can trade out jefferson+monta for something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom