Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

After hearing that Ridnour just broke his thumb in practice, I quickly picked up Sessions and dropped Kaman. I would like Kaman to come back but I hate waitingfor him to return. I'll just keep a very close eye on him, just like I do with Gilbert Arenas
laugh.gif

i wouldn't, sure he had a good game last night, but it wasn't like he was balling the past month when brand was out.

yo parada, if SD is the only option you have for a big dude - i would take him.

hopefully the second have of the season he can find his groove now that the 76ers are back to that running style offense.

luke ridinour should be out with the broken hand, so ramon sessions gets the nod for starting point guard
pimp.gif

damn i am crossing my fingers amare gets dealt to the !%#**%+ knicks!!!!

Originally Posted by brighter than you

yo parada, if SD is the only option you have for a big dude - i would take him.

hopefully the second have of the season he can find his groove now that the 76ers are back to that running style offense.

luke ridinour should be out with the broken hand, so ramon sessions gets the nod for starting point guard
pimp.gif

damn i am crossing my fingers amare gets dealt to the !%#**%+ knicks!!!!
as much as i would like it, dont count on it. with so much beef between kerr and mike, it aint happening.

Carlos Boozer was finally dropped in my league. He's supposed to return after the All-Star break. My team could use some help on the boards, should I pickhim up and stash him on my bench? I'd be dropping Grant Hill

Just offered Joe Johnson+Jason Thompson for Durant+ Stuckey..
My earlier trade of Butler+Gordon+Shaq for CP3+Diaw still hasn't gotten a reply... now that I've had some time to think of this trade.. I think i'mgiving too much.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

tj fords shootin %
sick.gif

I know how you felt. I had T. Young and Brewer playing last night as well and chose to only Play TJ Ford. Out of the 3, he is the only one that stank up whilethe other two did real well with 5 steals from Young.

I had my doubt with Sessions but hopefully he'll produce with Ridnour sidelined for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

That's a really interesting trade. I think you're coming out slightly ahead.

I'm tired of Raymond Felton's low shooting percentage. He's been grabbing boards and piling up the assists but that % is no bueno.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

That's a really interesting trade. I think you're coming out slightly ahead.

I'm tired of Raymond Felton's low shooting percentage. He's been grabbing boards and piling up the assists but that % is no bueno.

durant > johnson anyday of the week but im not sure about jason thompson. hell, i dont even know what team this guy plays for
roll.gif
roll.gif

and ditto to felton. no one wants him at all smh.
mad.gif
mad.gif

edit: btw, i would drop grant hill for boozer. not sure if dude would play nicely once he returns, but hes a solid pickup.

laugh.gif
jason thompson is on the kings!

anyways, i have a feeling i should trade jose calderon ... dudes hammy has bothered him all year

BTW, is al horford worth to drop for: chris anderson, rodney stuckey, wilson chandler, ronnie brewer?

or should i try to trade him?

oh yeah, the dude the kings were trying to trade out. i remember reading the trade rumors
laugh.gif

i really dont understand what everyone likes about al horford...dude brings nothing to the table.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

BTW, is al horford worth to drop for: chris anderson, rodney stuckey, wilson chandler, ronnie brewer?

or should i try to trade him?

I have had Stuckey since he was added to the starting lineup. Dude is nice and gets stats all across the board. I was forced to add Birdman cause I lost Bynum.He will never hurt u fg% wise, dude gets rebounds, and can get 5 blocks on any given night.

anyone think now is a good time to trade out peja while his value is high or is going to keep knocking those 3's from downtown?
pejas been beasting ever since west was injured, and still is now that he's back..

Back
Top Bottom