Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

right now i have monta and felton i got enough assists im seriously thinking about picking up Horford, JO, or Thornton who just got dropped iono why
laugh.gif
anysuggestions?

edit* what the efff wheres Joe Johnson

i dont know whats so good about thornton...
im about to trade out felton and monta. ^to soleful and any other felton owners, trade him out now before DJ augustin comes back to take some minutes away fromfelton!
is raja bell worth picking up in a 12 player league?
embarassed.gif

Phil Jackson is saying that bynum is expected back in about 5 weeks...

should i drop a Greg Oden/Tayshaun Prince/Tyrus Thomas/Eric Gordon for him?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Phil Jackson is saying that bynum is expected back in about 5 weeks...

should i drop a Greg Oden/Tayshaun Prince/Tyrus Thomas/Eric Gordon for him?

No. Why would you even consider dropping Tayshun? Remember what happened last year with Bynum, that's a knee injury you can't expect much even if hedoes come back.

Just monitor the situation and hold onto what you have.

I drop Bynum for anyone.

The only way you wouldn't if you are in like a 25-player League. There's no way you keep him.

would u do this trade?

i give up:

lebron
kevin martin

i get:

kevin durant
either brandon roy/ oj mayo
either emeka okafor / luis scola

currently in in the last playoff spot (6th place)

mightbetheshoe: lebrons a beast, but so is durant. brandon roy/oj mayo can both put numbers close to kevin martin, so i gues i would do it, but try andsubstitute lebron. dude puts up numbers in every single category..

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

I'm tired of the kind of year Elton Brand is having. Should I give him up already and pick up Al Horford?
Brand is supposedly out for the season so yea drop him....i feel bad for people that picked him so damn high

Thu, Feb 5 Williams (thigh) will make his return from a two-game absence when the Jazz matchup against the Mavs on Thursday night, the Salt Lake Tribunereports.

Great news, my PG's have been slacking this week with Paul out and Williams out two games already

Originally Posted by RideTillIDie

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

I'm tired of the kind of year Elton Brand is having. Should I give him up already and pick up Al Horford?
Brand is supposedly out for the season so yea drop him....i feel bad for people that picked him so damn high

Traded for Brand this last weekend.
mad.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GregOdensBedpan wrote:should i do this trade?

outgoing - ilgauskas / r. jefferson
incoming - z. randolph
i would try to trade Z and someone else for zbo. with redd gone, jefferson would now be the #1 option on the bucks.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

incoming - z. randolph
i would try to trade Z and someone else for zbo. with redd gone, jefferson would now be the #1 option on the bucks.
thanks. i would've thought charlie v would turn into the #1 option..

Originally Posted by bright nikes

tj fords shootin %
sick.gif
i totally feel you. fg% category is killing me for this week, thadeus young 27.3%, randy foye 29.7%, chris paul 27.3% and two others below 40%.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by BangDak

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

incoming - z. randolph
thanks. i would've thought charlie v would turn into the #1 option..
that might be true, but im not so sure since im not a big bucks fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom