Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

doubtful, i heard from sac fans that salmons wasn't a good locker room guy cause he thought of himself as the number 1 guy. he'll be coming off thebench instead of starting for the bulls.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn paul, DJ aug would be such a sick fantasy player if he was a starter.

have you seen his #s as a starter compared to coming off the bench? its like 20-25ppg 7ast, and coming off the bench is like less than 10 ... larry brown is effin it all up
smh.gif

im thinking of droppin' him for ryan gomes too, so we'll see how it goes
Felton is pretty good. It's just Larry Brown and his love fest for his old boy Raja Bell messing up DJ's development.

Now that some trades have happened, who would you guys go with out of these 3:

Ramon Sessions

Aaron Brooks

or

Mike Conley

Let me know. Thanks

Guys, I need quick help.

I've been proposed these following deals:

1)
I give:
Caron Butler

I Get:
Joe Johnson

2)
I give:
Devin Harris
Antwan Jamison

I get:
Joe Johnson
David West.

Which do I take?

^caron butler and antwan are both consistent scorers, and put up solid numbers every game. and devin harris normally puts up 20+ with 5+apg. (although he canhave some off nights every once in a while)
joe johnson is inconsistent, with not so great fg% although he can put up 18+points every night. david west hasnt been doing well lately.
you can wait for someone elses opinion, to see what kind of options you have.

Alright y'all...season is winding down and i feel like I need to make some moves. I basically just want to know if you think these trades are fair andwho would get the better of the deal?

Trade option 1:

Rudy Gay
Drew Gooden
John Salmons

for

Mcdyess
Duhon
AK47

Trade Option 2:

Rudy Gay
Boris Diaw
Drew Gooden
John Salmons

for

Rajon Rondo
Troy Murphy
Roger Mason
Ty Thomas

Trade Option 3:

Rudy Gay
John Salmons
Drew Gooden
Boris Diaw

for

Josh Smith
Ant Jameson
Mario Chalmers

Let me know...Thanks.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i wait on ellis or trade him away?
trade him.
its not as easy as it sounds. felton+monta's fg%on you're team =
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

OneTrust wrote:
Trade option 1:
Rudy Gay Drew Gooden John Salmons

Mcdyess Duhon AK47

Trade Option 2:
Rudy Gay Boris Diaw Drew Gooden John Salmons

for

Rajon Rondo Troy Murphy Roger Mason Ty Thomas

Trade Option 3:
Rudy Gay John Salmons Drew Gooden Boris Diaw

for

Josh Smith Ant Jameson Mario Chalmers

Let me know...Thanks.
there, made it shorter for you guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in all your trades, i feel that you're giving too much. btw whats wrong with rudy gay, why do you keep trying to send him out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

am i missing something?
1st trade: i would do john salmons for ak47 (assuming hes back to full health)
2nd trade: somewhat fair, but eh.
3rd trade: john salmons+drew gooden for jamison+chalmers?

^still a no. harris alones > pierce. so millsap+rip for pau? try to get rid of millsap though, with boozer coming back, his production is going to decline,which is soon....right? jazz fans care to inform us?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

should i wait on ellis or trade him away?
trade him.
its not as easy as it sounds. felton+monta's fg%on you're team =
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

OneTrust wrote:
Trade option 1:
Rudy Gay Drew Gooden John Salmons

Mcdyess Duhon AK47

Trade Option 2:
Rudy Gay Boris Diaw Drew Gooden John Salmons

for

Rajon Rondo Troy Murphy Roger Mason Ty Thomas

Trade Option 3:
Rudy Gay John Salmons Drew Gooden Boris Diaw

for

Josh Smith Ant Jameson Mario Chalmers

Let me know...Thanks.
there, made it shorter for you guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
in all your trades, i feel that you're giving too much. btw whats wrong with rudy gay, why do you keep trying to send him out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

am i missing something?
1st trade: i would do john salmons for ak47 (assuming hes back to full health)
2nd trade: somewhat fair, but eh.
3rd trade: john salmons+drew gooden for jamison+chalmers?

Thanks for responding...Here's my reasoning for my trades...i was dominating in four categories(assists, steals, rebounds and blocks) beforeAl Jeff and Bogut went down for me. So basically i'm trying to get back to dominating those categories while gettin slightly better in TOs and then justhope for the best as far as percantages(fg and ft) go.

Trade 1 option: my reasoning for this is i think Mcdyess will be a 10+ rebounder from here on out, Duhon will get me my assists and AK will get mesteals and blocks. There's nothing really wrong with Rudy Gay but I guess you can say it makes the deal more attractive for the guy. I figured AK couldget me a little more of the same minus the points. Man, actually, as im typing this...i think you're right. I'm cancelling this offer
laugh.gif
I'm going to go with just John Salmons and Drew for Mcdyess and AK and seeif he bites.

Thanks man.

Yeah, Salmons + Drew for Dyess & AK seems fair OneTrust. Try to hang on to Rudy if you can.

And I suggest a bunch of you guys snatch up Larry Hughes if he's still available. He can be used at 3 different slots (pg, sg & sf). And in that Knicksystem, he should definitely put up some solid numbers.

^i didnt know you play fantasy balls
laugh.gif

as a knicks fan, i want too knowing he'll excel. but i dont have anyone to drop for him, and i want to make sure he actually cracks the rotation first, andnot just play a few minutes like the rooster.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Yeah, Salmons + Drew for Dyess & AK seems fair OneTrust. Try to hang on to Rudy if you can.

And I suggest a bunch of you guys snatch up Larry Hughes if he's still available. He can be used at 3 different slots (pg, sg & sf). And in that Knick system, he should definitely put up some solid numbers.

SHUGES...what up?...I didn't know you play fantasy? Yeah, i just offered that guy the trade...not sure if he'll go for it, he's a stubborn guy anda Laker fan
laugh.gif

larry hughes has been known in the fantasy bball world as a FG killer.

i'll keep my eye on:
hughes
wilcox
gomes
hawes
brad miller
mike conley

^ Brights, pick up Hawes my dude.

Has anyone else given up on Oden? I honestly am about to drop him for Brooks because I think Brooks will contribute more in the fantasy playoffs..

alright guys rate my trades:

1st trade:
Rasheed Wallace/Jeff Green for Hedo Turkoglu/Marvin Williams

2nd trade:
Derrick Rose/Rashard Lewis/Antonio McDyess for D12/Kirk Hinrich

3rd trade:
DJ Augustin/Tyson Chander for Ray Allen

my current squad minus trades

Mike Conley
Dwayne Wade
Kenyon Martin
Big Z
Brook Lopez
Josh Smith
Jason Kidd
Aaron Brooks

and this a keeper league so let me know if i got the better ends of the deal. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom