cp3
kevin love

i give away

jkidd
amare

what do you guys think?

HIGHWAY ROBBERY!! good pickup my man
laugh.gif

^ I'd do that trade, LO is killing right now and since it looks like bynum will be out for the full 8 weeks. Also Booz practiced today and looks morelikely that he's coming back next week hoepfully.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

^ I'd do that trade, LO is killing right now and since it looks like bynum will be out for the full 8 weeks. Also Booz practiced today and looks more likely that he's coming back next week hoepfully.

When Booze comes back, wouldn't Sloan still give Millsap PT?

And LO is killing it right now, yea, but I'm scared he might start playing like trash.

he wont play like trash until he gets moved back to the bench. he might cool down a bit, but hes going hard right now. no +*!%.

Originally Posted by BangDak

he wont play like trash until he gets moved back to the bench. he might cool down a bit, but hes going hard right now. no +*!%.

laugh.gif
Word.

But is he still worth trading Milsap for him?

i would wait a few days first jordan201, since boozer comes back next week, might as well keep him until boozer comes back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

juicyj, i would have done that a long time ago. good fg/ft%,10+points,3ptm,1steal = yay from me.

BangDak wrote:
juicyj, i would have done that a long time ago. good fg/ft%,10+points,3ptm,1steal = yay from me.
The dude I am playing this week just dropped Barbosa for Leon Powe.
laugh.gif

I added him right after I made the post. I need more 3s and the steals definitely help.

Here's my current team. I am 5th in my league but I want to make a trade to get better. Feel free to offer any suggestions. I kind of want to move Milsap.
51815be34e6879a21bdea9d744cbb4e59e84542.bmp

you're fg% must suck. is mike miller playing consistent/well now that hes gettin burn?
i can see why you have chalmers if you need steals, but him+tj ford for something? what cat. do you need help in?
btw guys, pick up marquis(sp) daniels! dude has been inserted into the starting lineup with granger out, and scored 24points tonight.

My assists have been down. I had Ridnour and Steve Blake earlier in the year but made moves to get rid of them.

I've recently added AK-47, Barbosa, Mike Miller, and Mario.

On the year I am 11-5 and FG% though.
laugh.gif

I have been getting beat in 3pts, assists, steals, and occasionally TOs.

Ideally, I would find a guard who hits a couple threes a game and dishes out like 6 or more assists. The question is who might this player be and who should Igive up to get him.

^yeah i noticed your lack of a real PG with jose out for a couple of weeks earlier.
with your needs, cp3 would be the perfect fit, yeah. i think any real point guard on a playoff contending team would do, (ie deron, drose, duhon, etc) try tomake a few trades, because yao (as much as i love him) is injury prone, chalmers, dale, tj ford, mike miller, and jose i think are all expendable to make whatyou need.who else is in your FA wire?
kgda: wait on that trade. see how long KG is out for first.

Steve Blake, Luke Ridinour, Delonte West, CJ Watson, Matt Bonner, Trevor Ariza, and Jarret Jackson to name a few.

My league is pretty active on the waiver wire and stingy about trades. I might try to pick up Duhon b/c he has nice assist #s.

Would Yao and TJ Ford be too much for CP3?

hm, if yao can stay healthy, yes, but its proven that he cant.
im undecided on this one....i would take it, and pick up delonte. wait for a second opinion?
laugh.gif

Damn. I'm Stuck.

I can get David west or Lamar Odom for Millsap. I wanna trade him now before Booze comes back. Which is the better option?

Also, I can get Joe Johnson for Caron or Devin Harris. Which is the better option?

And last but not least, What kind of value does Ronnie Brewer have?

Edit:
I was just offered this. Yay or Nay?

I give:
Durant
Antwan Jamison
Devin Harris
Ronnie Brewer

I get:
LeBron
David West
Joe Johnson
Krypto-Nate

I'm not sure about 40 point games, but he should be a 22-25ppg player.

This is the system he flourishes in, and without amare someone needs to pickup the slack.

I give:
Durant
Antwan Jamison
Devin Harris
Ronnie Brewer

I get:
LeBron
David West
Joe Johnson
Krypto-Nate
Even though Durant is not far behind its still:

KD < LeBron
Jaminson > David West
Devin Harris > Joe Johnson (been inconsistent)
Brewer and Nate are really a wash IMO

There's really no reason to trade your players from what I see.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Even though Durant is not far behind its still:

KD < LeBron
Jaminson > David West
Devin Harris > Joe Johnson (been inconsistent)
Brewer and Nate are really a wash IMO

There's really no reason to trade your players from what I see.
Yea you're right. I just feel like making a deal. And I really wanted LBJ.
ohwell.gif

ANd I just traded Kenyon Martin and Rip for Lamar Odom. With Booze coming back soon, I need to trade Millsap. I just don't know for who.

Back
Top Bottom