Melo
Odom
Dirk
Millsap
Antwan Jamison
Biedrins
D12

Originally Posted by BangDak

can we see your whole lineup? rondo, tyrus and troy are def your man for those cat though. i just dont think giving green and gay would be a good deal for you.

I have :

Chris Paul
Eric Gordon
Jason Kidd
John Salmons
Jeff Green
Kenyon Martin
Chris Anderson
Yao Ming
Charlie V
Boris Diaw
Jamal Crawford
Rudy Gay
Drew Gooden
Spencer Hawes
Mike Conley

I used to have AL Jeff and Bogut until they got injured so i dominated boards. Once they got injured, My boards have went way down as expected.

jordan201: wow you have a really nice team. 7player league? i say no to that trade. you have enough assists, and you dont need boards with d12 and beans. whatposition in your league are you in if you dont mind me asking?
onetrust: i think salmons, martin, and charlie, and hawes for troy,ty, and rondo. see if he takes it.
hawes and chris anderson aren't going to give much to your team, so try and pick up a better big man, such as turiaf.

jordan201: wow you have a really nice team. 7player league? i say no to that trade. you have enough assists, and you dont need boards with d12 and beans. what position in your league are you in if you dont mind me asking?
10 Player league.

I need help in Assists actually
laugh.gif
. I'm in 1st place (Roto).

How bout:
I get: Pierce
I give: Harris

^you're kidding. 10player league? hell, im in a 7player league and my team doesnt look as good as that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well, if you need help in assists, i dont see why you would give harris away.
if you're in 1st place, why make a trade? if it aint broken, why fix it?
i dont even know if i said the quote correctly
embarassed.gif

jordan201: wow you have a really nice team. 7player league? i say no to that trade. you have enough assists, and you dont need boards with d12 and beans. what position in your league are you in if you dont mind me asking?
onetrust: i think salmons, martin, and charlie, and hawes for troy,ty, and rondo. see if he takes it.
hawes and chris anderson aren't going to give much to your team, so try and pick up a better big man, such as turiaf.
Turiaf is gone...Hawes and Anderson are the best available bigs out there in my L. They were my replacements for AL Jeff and Bogut. I'mhoping with Hawes being the "man" now in Sac, now that Brad is gone, he can turn it on these last couple of weeks. Anderson i got him strictly forblocks.

I am thinking of proposing a possible trade.

I get: Deron Williams

I give: TJ Ford and AK-47.

Does that sound reasonable and if you owned Deron would you do it?

I plan of picking up Delonte West, Luke Ridinour, Matt Bonner, or Joakim Noah...

^you're kidding. 10player league? hell, im in a 7player league and my team doesnt look as good as that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well, if you need help in assists, i dont see why you would give harris away.
if you're in 1st place, why make a trade? if it aint broken, why fix it?
i dont even know if i said the quote correctly
embarassed.gif
The thing with me. I get tired of my team, and I always look to trade people. I'm always looking for a way to get better.

Just picked up Delonte West and dropped Mario Chalmers. My steals and possibly assits will go down, but I figure I'll get more scoring and 3s.

juicy, good trade if you ask me, but try to put someone else instead of ak. he provides in every category needed.

Just lost Monta.

13-4 but man I gotta feeling I am going to get crushed in the playoffs
laugh.gif

So many injuries

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

im done with this dude monta should i pick up West,Sessions,or Westbrook?

I actually think he should pick up West or Westbrook. With Ridnour back, Sessions' #'s usually fall back though he had a great game last night.

I was going to drop Sessions because Ridnour came back, but I HAD to give him another game. He started, and performed well (minus FG%).
Why didn't Ridnour start yet? Bucks won, so I hope Sessions continues to start
pimp.gif

They think Salmons may get a consistent 25-30 min off the bench, so I guess his value isn't dropped that badly. Ben Gordon takes the majority shots onthat team though.

my team is struggling with all these injuries, i lost my 5th spot and went down to 7
sick.gif

no way i can make it in the playoffs with players like hawes, gomes etc.
smh.gif

deron > joe but im not sure about boozer. dude hasnt played in months.
and pick up westbrook.
god my team is doing horrible. deng, KG, kaman, camby, and monta. GOOD GAME GUYS.

Originally Posted by parada45

Is Hawes worth picking up?
he has a large number of turnovers, and doesn't rebound enough for his size (maybe because he's a perimeter oriented big man)

^yeah i picked up westbrook iono if i should do that trade tho what does everyone else think?

nope dont trade pau, he's been one of the most consistent fantasy player out there.

^seriously. im so undecided on this trade. pau+brandon roy for nate& pau. good trade no doubt, but damn. i love these two players.

green is inconsistent, but bosh is a solid player.
jamison provides in every cat. needed. try to sub someone in for antawn

Back
Top Bottom