Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

that's a pretty fair trade imo. bosh and jamison are the same in major categories, bosh gets a little more assists, blks and ft%, jamison gets a littlemore steals, a lot more 3-pt, and less turnover. green vs. smith is depending on your team. green gets more 3pts, pts, and ft% and smith is more stls, blks. so you're essentially subbing jamison 3pts with green, increase your ft%, but lose stls and blks.

boozer is finally back, but then sucked. hopefully he'll get back to doing 20-10 soon. i got 2 weeks layoff for byes and then its playoff time for myteam. if only al jefferson was still healthy, my team would be the favorite. who should i pick up between

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I sit or start

Salmons vs Orlando
Stuckey vs Miami
i'd start stuckey. salmons is on a new team splitting time with bg, rose and hinrich. stuckey will get his pt at least.

I just got offered Ray allen and brook lopez for paul pierce and mike beasley. i have pierce and beasley. good deal? here's the rest of my team

looks like i might need lopez for a while

i wanted to do a 2 for 1 deal so what would you think if i offered pierce and beasley for duncan?

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

this is the best i can do....I just hope it doesnt get protested.

2j3ky76.jpg

here's my league....

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/35085http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/35085http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/35085

EDIT....

The person I traded with just posted the trade to be vetoed.... BOOOOOOOOURNS

its official...the trade has just been approved and will reflect on wednesday.

I now have...

billups
cp3
chalmers *concerned
ray allen
paul pierce
danny granger *injured
richard jefferson
wilson chandler *concerned
ak47
kevin love *how is he doing?
nene *injured
milsap *not starting
brook lopez
samuel dalembert
marc gasol *concerned

im currently in 1st place/rotisserie league with a 7-8 point lead but i was 10+ before amare and granger got injured.
im starting to lose points in...rebs, orebs and pts.

i need help with these categories as,. to, ast/to and pf.
i hope cp3 and k.love can help

i was also looking to grap kaman...what are your expectations on him? im hoping he can help me on rebs and points.

also who would you guys rather have chalmers or ridnour?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

exile why have you held onto arenas?

keeper league. i'm in the playoffs so i figure just in case he comes back anywhere near his past form i got a steal with him.

any opinions on the trade? i originally offered him beasley and rip for lopez but he countered with the trade above. i'd rather package beasley with eitherrip/marquis daniels/francisco garcia to get lopez.

Should I trade Kevin Durant for Danny Granger and Troy Murphy?

I just read that Granger will be out minimum 10 days to 3 weeks. I think it would be a good deal seeing as I am in the playoff hunt and 4th place currently inmy league.

What would you guys do?

EDIT- I just proposed the trade. Hopefully my housemate wasn't BSing me when he said he would accept it yesterday.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wow what the eff man Nene out 2-3 weeks
how is that surprising.
dude was due for a heavy duty injury.

I read that it is just a week. He has been great this season but with only 2 C's in my team (1 left now that Nene is out), I will be short handed onrebounds for sure.

Also, is Marquis Daniels value gone up again? He scored 28 points last night becasue Granger, Dunleavy and Ford was out.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Should I trade Kevin Durant for Danny Granger and Troy Murphy?

I just read that Granger will be out minimum 10 days to 3 weeks. I think it would be a good deal seeing as I am in the playoff hunt and 4th place currently in my league.

What would you guys do?

EDIT- I just proposed the trade. Hopefully my housemate wasn't BSing me when he said he would accept it yesterday.

granger's out for a while and durant's numbers are really good. i think i would keep kd here unless you can hold off till granger gets back and youreally need troy murphy. also keep in mind that since indiana probably won't make the playoffs granger might sit longer.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wow what the eff man Nene out 2-3 weeks
how is that surprising.
dude was due for a heavy duty injury.

I read that it is just a week. He has been great this season but with only 2 C's in my team (1 left now that Nene is out), I will be short handed on rebounds for sure.

Also, is Marquis Daniels value gone up again? He scored 28 points last night becasue Granger, Dunleavy and Ford was out.

i think marquis will probably put up numbers like he did earlier in the season. since dunleavy's out for the rest of the season he becomes the #2 again. #1right now probably since granger's out for a while

i feel you on nene btw. i only have bosh and nene as my centers and bosh is just getting back from an injury and now i lose nene

exiled: whats wrong with pierce+beasley for lopez & allen? good deal if you ask me.
ive told you guys to pick up daniels.

exiled: whats wrong with pierce+beasley for lopez & allen? good deal if you ask me.

Originally Posted by BangDak

yeah nothing wrong with it. my biggest concern was if ray could keep his production up since pierce is my starting 2-guard and rip is so inconsistent. but withdaniels and garcia i'll hopefuly have more options there even if for some reason ray drops off. beasley hasn't done much for me either so i took thetrade

Originally Posted by BangDak

^seriously. im so undecided on this trade. granger+brandon roy for nate& pau. good trade no doubt, but damn. i love these two players.

anyone? im getting roy & granger btw.
exile:rip is far from inconsistent. maybe garcia+beasley+someone else? well, wouldnt matter since you already accepted.
what does everyone think of this trade? kaman+zbo+hakim warrick for beans & boozer. im recieving andris. good deal right? ive already accepted, justlooking for thoughts.

he'll be back in another 3weeks. i just cant stand waiting for him. and im afraid he wont be the same big man he was before he was injured.

Chris Kaman is freakin' pissing me off. He was supposed to be back next week but Yahoo's newest notes has him returning in 3 weeks
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Chris Kaman is freakin' pissing me off. He was supposed to be back next week but Yahoo's newest notes has him returning in 3 weeks
smh.gif
>:l.

He was supposed to return in Jan, then Feb, now mid/end March. I copped him in November and lost almost 2 months of stats from him only to drop. Picked himup again last week, and dropped again this morning.
Bogut injured lost me 4-5 weeks, Gooden injured lost me about a month. Damn injuries.
mad.gif
I went from 1st to deep 3rd.

Which is the better deal:

I get:
Charlie V
Paul Pierce

I give:
Millsap
Devin Harris

or

I get:
David West