OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Had this in my saved drafts:

Rose / Jennings / Baker
Lee / Holiday / ___?___

Anthony / Thomas / Kuzminskas
Porzingis / O'Quinn / ___?___

Noah / Hernangomez / Plumlee

I think these guys are a lock. That's 13.

I hope they give Chasson Randle a shot for the last spot. I think we could use another body in the back court. He can shoot and he can definitely attack. Strong player IMO. And I would definitely prefer him over Vujacic, which is who I believe Phil is going to go with.

So ******* tired of this organization...just a wasted ******* roster spot.

We have the best thing happen to us since we drafte Patrick Ewing in KP and instead of doing the smart thing and trying to build around him with guys on his same development timeline we do the Knicks thing ans sign a bunch of guys who had their best seasons years ago.

If everything goes well maybe we get what, a 3 seed? That doesn't mean **** in the East cause no one is beating the Cavs.

Things could also go far worse if injury bugs these guys like it has tended too.

We still need a lot of help off the bench. Don't know how much cap space we got left but Dion and Lance are still out there an both could help this team a lot.

It's annoying but it's not that serious at all. Vet min last man off bench type signing. Lance was not coming here for the vet min

It's annoying but it's not that serious at all. Vet min last man off bench type signing. Lance was not coming here for the vet min

Word. I'm not happy about the choice, but I'm not entirely divistated.

About a week ago I said something like, Sasha is a good signing for THIS team. He won't have a big role, and will just be there as a veteran lead gaurd in very short spots. Mostly to guide and be a good locker room guy. With THIS team Sasha can also be effective on the floor. With certain lineups he can eat from 3.

Last year he was forced to almost be a play maker. We were trash! So his inferior talent was glaring.

Like I said, I would have rather took a chance on Randle. But I'm not gonna catch a tantrum. Sasha probably play in 40 games max.

Last edited:
I barely remember Knicks' 1994

I started watching Knicks games often in 1997. That was when my parents decided to get cable

I remember I was so sad when Knicks traded Chris Mills. Mills visited my elementary school in Bay Ridge. A nice guy

Last edited:
The Sasha we saw the last month of the season is probably the one well see for the majority of this one when he does play

dwight.png

@HarlemToTheBronx

At least you guys aren't like the Bulls.

Get Heinrich, trade him, get him again, traded him, get him again and traded him. Last I heard, they want Heinrich back again

Back
Top Bottom