OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Noah is def that throwback player that we've needed for a long time. I think he's going to be worth every dollar of that contract wether it be on the court or off the court. He's going to bring that energy that we haven't had since Sprewell and it's going to be contagious.
If he can stay healthy you are right. He won't be much help from the sidelines in street clothes. Let's pray the injury God's bless this man with an 82-game season

Dangelo Russell is a Cornball he celebrated his game winning buzzer beater in a SUMMER league game like he just won the championship.

Thanks

:lol: I haven't decided yet. I'm just taking this all in and relaxing for a bit after all of that studying lol.

yall remeber when we got toasted by this guy :smh:

now look at em :lol:

hibbert00xta8j.gif

Last edited:
thats bc a lot of these people have short memory spans. they only think about what happened last season. obviously lopez had a better year bc noah was hurt.

If both are available for 82 games I'm taking Noah over Lopez. But because Noah is a big injury risk I'm taking Lopez.

Noah brings more of what we need to the table but is he physically capable of playing 70 games?

Damn, end of an era in San Antonio

Seems like yesterday when I remember the hype around Duncan when he was entering the draft. Celtics were tanking to get him but the Spurs got him and became instant champion contenders. That same draft, Keith Van Horn was seen as the next Larry Bird LOL....KVH did ok but not a superstar player. Duncan obviously ends up as one of the greatest big men to ever play the game. Wins his first ring against the Knicks :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom