OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Btw guys, I found out I passed my board exam and I'm now officially licensed to be an occupational therapist. :pimp:

I want to thank you guys for making me laugh and relaxing me whenever I had a study break. :lol:
A license to give happy endings :nthat:

Do ya thing proph

Btw guys, I found out I passed my board exam and I'm now officially licensed to be an occupational therapist. :pimp:

I want to thank you guys for making me laugh and relaxing me whenever I had a study break. :lol:

Do ya thing proph

You're thinking about massage therapy lol...that's completely different from O.T.

But thanks

Last edited:
Noah grew up a huge NY fan: "I was in the Garden when Larry Johnson hit the shot. I was in there when MJ came back and busted our *** w/ 55"

Noah knows how to win over fans :lol:

Btw in case yall didnt know, we the NY Dogs this year 
pimp.gif

Do ya thing proph

You're thinking about massage therapy lol...that's completely different from O.T.

But thanks
No.... I know what an occupational therapist does.

:evil:

:lol:

Happy endings for your women if allowed :nerd: :lol:

Nah, if we win it all...I guess I'll be like Hank and buy happy endings for everyone except for JRS since he'll get in trouble lol

Last edited:
He is one of the realest and that's why I get hella defensive when it comes to Melo slander. He may have his flaws and shortcomings as an athlete, but he's never been afraid to do or say what he feels. You don't see bron taking on our social/political issues...

Happy endings for your women if allowed :nerd: :lol:

Nah, if we win it all...I guess I'll be like Hank and buy happy endings for everyone except for JRS since he'll get in trouble lol

If we ever win it all, I don't know what i'd do :lol:

Maybe have an open bar party and invite everyone. Top shelf only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom