OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Noah just told a bizarre story about having gone to Montana four or five years ago to meet/hang out w Phil. Can't even sum it up in a tweet...

Noah showed up at Phil's house in Montana & knocked on his door. "[Phil] said, 'Why are you here?' [Noah] said "I dunno."

Then, if I'm understanding correctly, Noah stayed with Phil for 3 days. Bruhhh, I have so many questions

must've been some top notch peyote

Noah, asked abt injuries in recent yrs, says he understands ppl will have questions. But says "Nobody cares more abt this s*** than I do."

Asked Noah if he was told/cared what his role would be on O, with so many scorers in Knicks' starting 5. "Whatever the f*** I gotta do."
love this dude
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Btw guys, I found out I passed my board exam and I'm now officially licensed to be an occupational therapist. :pimp:

I want to thank you guys for making me laugh and relaxing me whenever I had a study break. :lol:

Congrats man :nthat:

They bringing back Sasha, way to ruin positive vibes.

Told you Foam. :lol:

I can honestly live with Sasha as the 14-15th guy on THIS team. He was trash last year but he always plays with heart.

Sasha actually ended up having a higher PER than Afflalo :lol:

Btw guys, I found out I passed my board exam and I'm now officially licensed to be an occupational therapist. :pimp:

I want to thank you guys for making me laugh and relaxing me whenever I had a study break. :lol:

Congratulations :pimp:

Love it when I see NYK NT Family flourishing

Last edited:
Pleaseee no Sasha. Sign Chasson. Sign Baker. Bring back Clea. Anyone but ******* Sasha, and no Seraphin either.

So Derrick Williams to the heat on 1 year 5 million dollar deal.
Wasn't out 4.3 or something ?? Really ? Couldn't we go over the cap to sign him?

Back
Top Bottom