OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
KD could've went to any other team in the league i wouldn't have had an issue but he went to the best regular season team in NBA history...the team he could've beaten in the WCF but just choked against 5 weeks prior.

That's the highest level of cowardice to me.

No one has ever done that in NBA history, not even LeBron.

Lebron and KD are cut from the same cloth and both are front runners no matter how you put it. There was always superteams but its just sad to see the best player give up and jump ship so quickly. Im glad jordan or magic never did this. I blame the front office for failing to build a good team around them which is why they left.
Its not how I'm putting it, its how it is. KD joined a team coming off the best regular season record in history that just took his lunch money and left him bunny eared in the playground and now he wanna sit at the cool table talking bout "its not lactose its milk" :rofl: I rooted against Miami too for the record..

BZDFXqwIEAErB8o.jpg
forgot about this 
roll.gif

The disrespect. They really expect a vet like cleanthony to give up his number to a rookie. Smh.

:lol: @ HERNANGOMEZ.
This guy mashed together 2 different last names into 1. Between that and his "stats", Im not excited.

KD could've went to any other team in the league i wouldn't have had an issue but he went to the best regular season team in NBA history...the team he could've beaten in the WCF but just choked against 5 weeks prior.

That's the highest level of cowardice to me.

No one has ever done that in NBA history, not even LeBron.

I agree with all of this

KD=sawft

We have a lot of reclamation projects but I have to say, I think we got a decent team. A lot of it banking on "ifs" but I'll give them a chance. I wanna see how the new Euro league additions ball. I think they'll be worthwhile contributors and them having experience makes the transition easier.

There's been plenty of noise in New York about 2017 free agent and Russell Westbrook and the Knicks in the last two days. Westbrook's free agency is 12 months away, so it's probably foolish to make any bold proclamations about his future right now. But here's one thing worth noting on the Knicks/Westbrook dynamic: Westbrook is a big fan of Kristaps Porzingis and has been impressed by his game, according to league sources. Would Porzingis' presence lead Westbrook to New York? Who knows? Again, his free agency is 12 months away. Plenty can happen between now and then. The Vertical reported in February that the Knicks and Porzingis have Westbrook's "attention." But the Knicks now have a point guard on the roster in Derrick Rose, also a 2017 free agent. New York would obviously need to let Rose walk away next summer to pursue Westbrook. The Knicks would also have to clear some additional cap space to have enough money for Westbrook, but they wouldn't have to move heaven and earth to do so. Also worth noting on the Knicks/Westbrook dynamic: New York assistant coach Josh Longstaff has a strong relationship with Westbrook from his days as a video coordinator/player development coach in Oklahoma City.

Made a bet with a friend of mines that the Knicks would have a higher seed then the Pacers in the playoffs, how am i looking? :nerd:

Trading for Westbrook would require trading Porzingis or multiple 1st round picks.

If he's serious about coming here wait till the summer.

I've never been a fan of Westbrooks game. Def a fan of his athleticism but homie can't chew gum and dribble. I would make him a sg and take most of thought out of his game, just turn him loose on offense.

Back
Top Bottom