OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Guys, I'm not really liking this stacking of talent going on in golden state and possibly Cleveland now with Wade...it's bad :smh:

Yea I know Wade isn't what he use to be but this whole teaming up thing ain't good for fans of other teams obviously

Last edited:
agreed.

I wanna see Silver put together an intelligent way to basically stop the monopolizing of talent in the NBA. Because with this being the wave, players are going to realize that they're going to have to plan to play together years in advance in order to compete. It's just going to keep getting worse.

Guys, I'm not really liking this stacking of talent going on in golden state and possibly Cleveland now with Wade...it's bad :smh:

Yea I know Wade isn't what he use to be but this whole teaming up thing ain't good for fans of other teams obviously

For real. This **** is wack

Well fellas, looks like we heading to another lockout at this rate...........the last "Big Team-Up" ended in a lockout tbh  (Miami's Big 3 formation was followed-up by the 2011 NBA lockout)

We've had good overseas scouting for a while now. Makes sense Phil is going That way more with picks and signings.

We've had good overseas scouting for a while now. Makes sense Phil is going That way more with picks and signings.
tumblr_inline_o9upz8mImf1re277q_100.png

another scenario... Love reunites with Westrbook.. Cavs free up $$ for Wade and get a center
Why do we give a **** about the Cavs making room for Wade?
laugh.gif

Just sayin'. I get some light discussion but I don't think Wade makes them a whole lot better. Its why I didn't want Wade here.
Yea i'm really confused bout all of this talk about the Cavs making room for Wade. **** Wade & **** the Cavs

Warriors just signed David West1.29M for 1 year
:smh:
Thats a great deal.

Crazy how the Warriors are making big, power moves. I wouldve like D.West here for that price
He been a ring chasing front-runner for a while now. He was never coming here for that much.

Same thing happened with the Heat in 2010. No different now especially with the cap raised.

**** the fans of other teams.

Hahn talking about the chances of Westbrook on this radio show airing on msg.

Melo situation all over again. He said he should just declare he's not signing an extension with any team and will join free agency.

Last edited:
I don't care about how people feel about the KD signing. The KD and LBJ situation are both the same .... Is no different from the core group reuniting in LA. But whatever .... Mad people also gave props to LBJ not me for trying to win a title ... The way I see it ... If the Cavs beat the best team in the NBA .. What's the point of KD stating in OKC ... Even if they beat the Warriors the Cavs might get stronger and he would just lose in the Finals ... So if it's about winning he absolutely did the best thing for his career joint a team that is great and he will make it much better ...

Spare me this ******** he's weak and ****. More mentally weak than LBJ no one and he is beloved so in KDs voice **** em.

Of course SAS is mad ... Dude is a LBJ hard core cock rudder ... I understand.

agreed.

I wanna see Silver put together an intelligent way to basically stop the monopolizing of talent in the NBA. Because with this being the wave, players are going to realize that they're going to have to plan to play together years in advance in order to compete. It's just going to keep getting worse.
It is what it is. You know damn well we'd be staying quiet if we were the ones with Durant or Lebron.
The Warriors drafted green curry and Thompson who blossomed into what they are. And had the cap space to pick up kd.
The league needs to let it ride , players are going to play together if they want to. And it will keep being fun to watch.
Small market teams want superstars. Draft them or scout better and pray the person they pick turns into one.

To me it's not up to Silver to stop this. Let superstar players go where they wanna go whether its due to a raised cap or them taking less money.

Its up to front offices to build better teams. The Spurs have been a respected and successful championship team for over a decade due to great coaching, scouting, drafting, trading, and at most having 2 stars on their team at the same time.

Players should not be prevented from going where they wanna go.

Last edited:

another scenario... Love reunites with Westrbook.. Cavs free up $$ for Wade and get a center

View media item 2092004
Why do we give a **** about the Cavs making room for Wade? :lol:

Just sayin'. I get some light discussion but I don't think Wade makes them a whole lot better. Its why I didn't want Wade here.
Yea i'm really confused bout all of this talk about the Cavs making room for Wade. **** Wade & **** the Cavs

because there are only a hand full of teams you have to worry about in the East (and West now)... basically the NBA is now a "who can beat the super team" league

The NBA has always been that way. Larry Bird played on a stacked squad, Magic played on a stacked squad, MJ was the greatest ever so all he needed was a very good #2 who is one of the best all around defenders ever and one of the greatest rebounders/defenders in NBA history.

People have a problem now because players are doing what their front offices should be doing, putting teams together. If front offices did their jobs better maybe LeBron never goes to Miami, KG wouldn't have to leave Minny after failing and failing again. OKC had a good team but the only third options they ever had left and they failed to replace them.

No one had an issue when the rumors were Melo/Amare/CP3. The game has always been best players = best chance to get a ring. Only a few were lucky enough to do it with straight grit and guts.

Back
Top Bottom