OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
roll.gif

Stefan Bondy Verified account  ‏@SBondyNYDN · 20h20 hours ago
PJax said Knicks willing make moves to free up space. That means dealing O'Quinn and/or Holiday. Galloway and Thomas could still come back.

Well, I'd like to take a gamble on Holiday and see what can he give us on the court

Saw tweets from angry Knicks fans (not that I blame 'em anyways) about trading KP

For example,
Brandon Tierney Verified account  ‏@BrandonTierney · 52m52 minutes ago
If the #Knicks ever traded KP, not only would I burn everything #NYK affiliated, but also every individual orange/blue golf shirt I own...

I know what you mean

I know we aren't trading KP for sure but I'd like to know who the bloody hell started this stupid

I took a look at the update FA list this morning. Man there aren't good any available big guys. I'd like to see us signing a backup big guy and a combo guard

uh...we couldnt have signed anyone else? i also feel like phil will bring back vujacic for the min

I just tweeted to Chris Herring for the confirmation

EDIT: Begley just confirmed it

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley · 49s50 seconds ago
The Knicks have reached an agreement with Mindaugas Kuzminskas, sources confirm. Kuzminskas, 26, is a 6-9 forward from Lithuania.

Last edited:
That was supposed to be a highlight reel?!? That was pretty awful for an NBA talent.

Last edited:
Cavs just followed Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade on Twitter... my guess is they gotta move Shump to get the $$ to pull it off. Also, don't be shocked if they trade Kevin Love to free up some $$

2017 NBA title odds
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]Opening odds[/th][th=""]Current odds[/th][/tr][tr][td]Golden State Warriors[/td][td]3-2[/td][td]2-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td][td]5-2[/td][td]5-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]San Antonio Spurs[/td][td]6-1[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]16-1[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Boston Celtics[/td][td]20-1[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma City Thunder[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Toronto Raptors[/td][td]25-1[/td][td]40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota Timberwolves[/td][td]60-1[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Orleans Pelicans[/td][td]60-1[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami Heat[/td][td]25-1[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Atlanta Hawks[/td][td]40-1[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Portland Trail Blazers[/td][td]60-1[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Utah Jazz[/td][td]80-1[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Houston Rockets[/td][td]60-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York Knicks[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago Bulls[/td][td]40-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td][td]80-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Indiana Pacers[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detroit Pistons[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Washington Wizards[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee Bucks[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Orlando Magic[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]100[/td][/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Charlotte Hornets[/td][td]80-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dallas Mavericks[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sacramento Kings[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Denver Nuggets[/td][td]100-1[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phoenix Suns[/td][td]300-1[/td][td]1000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brooklyn Nets[/td][td]500-1[/td][td]1000[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom