**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

wj6ecm.jpg

No offense, but why do Heat fans think people are scared of them....?

Heat have proven nothing thus far this season..They haven't been able to prove they can be dominant consistently, haven't proven that all 3 stars can click on a nightly basis, and have shown that they can lose to bad teams (not that the Knicks haven't)..The Bulls have lost to less bad teams than the Heat, don't go into major slumps like the Heat often do, and the Bulls play more like a team...The Heat run 90% of their offense through their 3 best players, just like the Knicks do..If 1 of the 3 play terribly, the team is doomed..So obviously we would want the Heat over the Celtics (Championship experience) and the Bulls (had the same core for years minus Boozer)

@UPP I kinda get that. They have those explosions of offense and All-NBA defense from 3 & 6, that's it's easy to ignore the rest.
Not even gonna lie, Dub kinda talked me into an MIA series.
Originally Posted by viiheaven

wj6ecm.jpg

laugh.gif

Blowing out teams is all good for the regular season but that's not the playoffs. They've proven they aren't good at closing close games. It was never just a losing streak with them. It was them becoming mental midgets when they had a chance to win the game. Their half court offense sucks.

Originally Posted by DubA169

why? miami is the best match up.

doesn't mean anyone thinks we would win. Even if we came close the refs would hand you the series. I know we ain't winning.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

By far miami. It's not even close

they don't have height. Bulls would destroy on on the boards and Garnett is just too ill defensively. Plus shaq's big body would clog the lane

Bosh is a little girl that Amare can outplay. Amare has played in huge games in the playoffs. Bosh hasn't ever experienced a meaningful playoff game

Bron would be worrying more about his triple double than a win so he doesn't get killed in the media.

the pressure would be extreme on the heat. Knicks don't have championship hopes. Nothing to lose.

we would have a great crowd in miami (wouldn't happen in boston or chicago)

The most important thing is Chauncey would be able to guard Bibby. That means fields plays more. Chauncey would get destroyed by rondo or rose

100% AGREEE

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

No offense, but why do Heat fans think people are scared of them....?

Heat have proven nothing thus far this season..They haven't been able to prove they can be dominant consistently, haven't proven that all 3 stars can click on a nightly basis, and have shown that they can lose to bad teams (not that the Knicks haven't)..The Bulls have lost to less bad teams than the Heat, don't go into major slumps like the Heat often do, and the Bulls play more like a team...The Heat run 90% of their offense through their 3 best players, just like the Knicks do..If 1 of the 3 play terribly, the team is doomed..So obviously we would want the Heat over the Celtics (Championship experience) and the Bulls (had the same core for years minus Boozer)

Thats what I'm saying...I'll choose the Heat anyday, just as I said better matchup and frankly Melo has Brons number

The Knicks' superstar center, Amar'e Stoudemire, celebrated the team's win over the New Jersey Nets with R&B singer Ciara at Meatpacking District hot spot SL. While their reps claimed the pair are just friends, the duo "looked extremely close Wednesday night," said one onlooker, who added, "She was sitting on his lap and whispering into his ear all night." While Amar'e and Ciara huddled in a banquette in the corner, they were surrounded by club security and other Knicks, including Landry Fields, Jared Jeffries, Roger Mason Jr. and Andy Rautins. Ciara met Stoudemire through LaLa Vazquez, who is one of her closest friends and married to teammate Carmelo Anthony. Reps for SL declined to comment.

i like our chances against Boston or Miami. I think Shaq would get into foul trouble quickly if he was guarding Stat.

I would pay these girls to whisper in his ear during sex "rebound" "box out"

boston is way too deep for us

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

The Knicks' superstar center, Amar'e Stoudemire, celebrated the team's win over the New Jersey Nets with R&B singer Ciara at Meatpacking District hot spot SL. While their reps claimed the pair are just friends, the duo "looked extremely close Wednesday night," said one onlooker, who added, "She was sitting on his lap and whispering into his ear all night." While Amar'e and Ciara huddled in a banquette in the corner, they were surrounded by club security and other Knicks, including Landry Fields, Jared Jeffries, Roger Mason Jr. and Andy Rautins. Ciara met Stoudemire through LaLa Vazquez, who is one of her closest friends and married to teammate Carmelo Anthony. Reps for SL declined to comment.

Didnt Ciara have a sex change or something? Or am I thinking of a different female singer
laugh.gif

there gotta be some way we can get Ciara to barter herself

you get 20 points and 10 rebounds- poop chute
you get 30 points and 15 rebounds- threesome with Ciara and LaLa

I did not know STAT also had trouble getting in the Suns parking lot like Lebron did in Cleveland.

I heard he is working on a fashion label and working on a script based on his life story.

" There is so much going on in New York, It's such a beautiful opportunity to build my brand on and off the court ".

there gotta be some way we can get Ciara to barter herself

you get 20 points and 10 rebounds- poop chute
you get 30 points and 15 rebounds- threesome with Ciara and LaLa

Melo aint down for that. dead at poop chute though

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Didnt Ciara have a sex change or something? Or am I thinking of a different female singer
laugh.gif

Na, she just has an over-enlarged clitoris.

Back
Top Bottom