**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i still think the knicks are missing a piece in their puzzle. Eirther they need a good center or another guy that can score consistantly and give good feed down low. This offseason knicks have to get another superstar . And dwight howard>cp3 for that spot

Nice entourage there Amare

Fields, Jefferies, Mason Jr. and Rautins

when Fields is the coolest guy you're at the club with, something's not right

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by DubA169

there gotta be some way we can get Ciara to barter herself

you get 20 points and 10 rebounds- poop chute
you get 30 points and 15 rebounds- threesome with Ciara and LaLa

Melo aint down for that. dead at poop chute though

Word....
laugh.gif
....my mind will probably be wandering for at least the next few minutes thinking of a 3some with LaLa and Ciara though....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does anybody have a link to those dudes on Sesame St?
It hasn't aired on Sesame St yet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ bargaining away your wife for points and rebounds. You know how easy it'd be for Amar'e to get those points? He'd have like 2 quarters and a half to seriously pursue 15 rebounds.

laugh.gif
Yo Moz is not schooled on saying the right things. Dude said I don't know like anything he had to say would be bad; "This aint nothing like New York!"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

you've gone made with power with these thread titles

ehhh..i was thinking about making an april fools joke but ehh...sesame street is good enough lol...

Fellas STAT is gonna be in House of Hoops in 34st tomorrow around 3pm.

From theshoegame.

"Hey New York, tomorrow Amar’e Stoudemire will be at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in New York on 34 St. The event will be hosted by Peter Rosenberg and music by DJ Parler. If you live in NYC, swing by for a chance to meet Amar’e Stoudemire tomorrow, April 2. The event starts at 3:30pm"

i was thinking it would be cool to go but i rather see melo 
30t6p3b.gif
but i did end up seeing kobe in person after the knicks game at footlocker 34st 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Those Knicks Huaraches gonna be on sale?

I go into work at 3 tomorrow. Damn.

Nah it just an event with some DJ who is also gonna be there. Man im going to the Yankees game tomorrow.
I wanted to take my fitted and have him sign that #%*$!

Celtics drop to 3rd with the Sixers 2.5 games ahead of us currently in 6th..This is a tough one because I want the team to end on a good note and take care of all the scrub teams we play the next few games, but part of me wants us to stay at 7th so we can play the Heat, which would mean we need to lose some of the easy games we have coming up

i don't care what seed the knicks get as long as they make they playoffs and are .500 or better for the first time in a decade i'm happy... 42-40 FTW

^Aint like we getting the 6th seed back anyway. Finishing over .500 is a toss up.

The Utah Jazz had a possible deal in place to send guard Deron Williams to the New York Knicks in a multi-player trade if the Carmelo Anthony deal didn’t go through, a source told Yahoo! Sports. After Anthony was dealt to New York, Williams was traded from Utah to the Nets on Feb. 24.
Link

"possible"

donnie said he didn't even know he was available. trust him over rumors that come out a month later. sources can kiss my @*!.

oh and i hope eddy curry goes to the heat. when they lose it will be even more amazing

Back
Top Bottom