**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I think Chauncey can go 2 more years after his contract is up. I think he will still have enough to help us compete at a Championship level too.

Other then that he will continue to help Toney Douglas grow. T.D. isn't who I want as our future starting PG, but he can share the role with a young guy that we draft or sign until it's really over for Billups.

If Felton isn't too heated over the trade, maybe we can grab him if he doesn't extend with Denver since they got a PG for the future already ?
embarassed.gif

I know the Clippers will probably do whatever they can to re-sign DeAndre Jordan, but I would love to have him here.

Kenyon Martin is another dude I can see helping us off the bench in a Championship run and is a Free Agent this summer.

Rodney Stuckey ?
grin.gif
I don't think he would fit.

Kris Humphries is another guy. I think the Nets will do whatever to keep him, but he's another dude I like. Beast on the boards and doesn't need the rock.

Reggie Evans and Kirilenko ?

Big guys that are NOT MAX players I'd be cool with signing in 2012 :

McGee
Robin Lopez
Speights
Chris Kaman

Wilson Chandler is a FA this summer and Gallo the next.
nerd.gif

Miami's big 3 is all wrong though. A wade/bosh or lebron/bosh combo would be better. Lebron and Wade play the same type of game.

We need to draft a young point guard with upside this year and I'm sure there'll be somebody talented falling down to the 20s.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i really wish we kept felton

yes i said that

HELL NO, he's trash and it's good we got rid of him. I'd take a more calm and mature Douglas than Felton. I'll take Billups for another year or two, he's still a solid PG. 

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Wilson Chandler is a FA this summer and Gallo the next.
nerd.gif

Nah, we have plenty of people already that do the same thing that Chandler did for us. 
Definitely don't want Gallo, stay away from MSG. 

I don't understand this boards fascination with the small 3 (Chandler, Felton and Gallo) 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
From my WHOLE post, you pick the last part, that I specifically left for last to imply the LEAST bit of seriousness. Not that I would be mad if they signed either of the 2 though. I was just throwing their names out there just cause.

It's my Birthday guys !!!

30t6p3b.gif

25 years old. Time flies.
eek.gif

I can't believe you guys are still talking about CP3 or Deron. You do realize they're not free agents until NEXT year right? And unlike Melo, there's no legitimate trade talks about him. And even if we wanna talk trades, you really think New Jersey will trade us Deron? 
laugh.gif
We'd literally have to wait til Summer 2012 to get him as a free-agent.

People are talking about guys in free-agency two years from now, trades for guys who are cornerstones of their respective franchises. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i really wish we kept felton

yes i said that

HELL NO, he's trash and it's good we got rid of him. I'd take a more calm and mature Douglas than Felton. I'll take Billups for another year or two, he's still a solid PG. 
We should get that, a smart Javale McGee, a Greg Oden without injuries, and an Andy Rautins who can take it and score inside

i hope kemba lands at our pick... id pick him up asap... whatever comes first a center or point guard i would get really... but id want a center first

Back
Top Bottom