**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

spread love...it's the brooklyn way 
wink.gif

but umm, donating?

Hey guys, my wife and I want to get a Nueva York Carmelo jersey for her brother's birthday. Does anyone know where I can find that?

Originally Posted by rashi

Hey guys, my wife and I want to get a Nueva York Carmelo jersey for her brother's birthday. Does anyone know where I can find that?
Not sure that'll be available until the Knicks upcoming game against the Mavericks for Latin Night.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Not sure that'll be available until the Knicks upcoming game against the Mavericks for Latin Night.

Cool, thanks. NBA.com or some local spots up there?

Nah, definitely no local spots here. Only place would have been the NBA Store in Manhattan but they recently closed down. I even Google'd for "customized Nueva York jersey" and nothing came up.

Back
Top Bottom