**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by DubA169

5 Times in NBA History have Teammates scored 30 points without playing in the 4th Quarter

Carmelo Anthony has done it 3 of the 5 times, with 3 different teammates, Smith, Billups, and now Stoudemire...

anyone know if this true???
This is correct.
no they said 5 times in the last 5 seasons.
laugh.gif

honestly it annoys the $%@+ out of me.

i can't stand that in pick up games or when watching the NBA. i've noticed younger players in pick up games say it after every other play.

I call it all the time. Fastbreaks, open jump shots, when someone else is shooting. But then again, I'm a jerk.

when he screams 3 seconds i crack up. i hust get worried that refs won't give him as many calls when he is screaming and one after every play. kind of like the boy who cried wolf

laugh.gif
You suppose to say and 1 when you think you were fouled and make the shot anyway. Dudes saying And1 anywhere for anything are crazy.

The 3 seconds is hilarious. It makes me laugh cuz refs do be forgetting to count some times and the thought that other players are keeping count makes them look like they can't do their job.

LOL stat is that dude on the court you hate when you are on the play ground.

Poppin mad junk to everyone. Making sure u don't make a shot EVEN after the whistle is blown. Keeping the ball away from opposing players when the whistle is blown.
laugh.gif
dude is like KG lite.

I hate it when i play against it but I love it on our team.... AND ONNNNNNNEEE!!!!

I ain't mad at him though, i feel like sometimes the refs don't call everything for stat since he gets bumped but he is so strong he still gets the shot up as if he didn't get bumped
smokin.gif

Not sure if it's the way it's coming up on my phone, but that logo doesn't look good to me. Colors are off.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Walsh Refuses To Discuss Future With Knicks[/h3]
Mar 08, 2011 3:28 PM EST

Walsh_Donnie_nyk_080513.jpg

Donnie Walsh's future with the Knicks remains undetermined and the team president doesn't want to discuss it.

Walsh's current deal has an option for next year that owner James Dolan must pick up by April 30.

An extension can still be discussed after that.

"None of your damn business," Walsh snapped when asked about his future on Monday.

laugh.gif
I laughed so hard when I read that in the paper. I imagine the Don cursing out the media and walking away with his walker.

i think he's just trying to say that he can adapt to dantoni's system. he can move the ball around. Doesn't have to go iso and bully his way to the basket. that's how I read it. especially because he said this after certain comments by nuggets players and officials about him having sticky hands

He can bully if need be. I'm fine with him prolonging his career though. he doesn't need to bully every game now that he has a legit 1A plus chauncey.

i could see walsh cursing out Isola especially.

i wonder if Chauncey is the one who has been instillig defense or if it is dantoni.

The Sixers are a better team than the Pacers. No doubt. Thaddeus Young has been playing extremely well lately.

That Wizards logo was leaked on an image of one of those all-over logo jackets (those are still popular?). Wizards wouldn't say yes or no if that was the logo.

But a red/white/blue wizard? That's a logo better found on a custom New Era at the NBA Store or on a fitted collecting dust on a rack at a hat shop on Jamaica Ave.

I noticed that on MSG telecasts of Knick games they do use a logo where the black parts of the "KNICKS" logo are in blue (it's in that animation they use when they go to commercial). If the colors under "KNICKS" change to blue from that light grey color, I think it would look better.

lol puffy i'm trying my best to give dantoni props

prisoner of the moment I know, but we cannot go the 3rd max route

Back
Top Bottom