**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Tonight was a great game to be at. The team came out scoring on all cylinders (no pun). When Toney Douglas is on, he's on. He looked like he couldn't miss a shot. In fact, I was ready to count all of his stupid shots just for diceloveme's sake and it was just one shot, and someone got the offensive rebound.

If I were to complain about anything, it'd be nitpicking on my part.

I know it was mop up time but Andy Rautins looked HORRENDOUS. On his first possession, he gave up a turnover, before even walking past halfcourt! I'm sure everyone chanting his name and cheering like maniacs the second he touched the ball got to him a little. He even passed the ball up on a 2 on none fast break to Derrick Brown.

Seriously, what's there to say? We looked amazing. Point blank. Let's ride the high til the next one.

P.S. - More rest time for Melo & Stat, I love it.
P.P.S. I know I'm gloating but I don't care. Gave dap to Kenny Smith at the concession stand. Shook hands with Brad Daughtry (ESPN Radio/Knicks Game Night/Used to do MSG coverage) who spoke at my HS graduation and fell over a guard railing and caught one of the shirts out of those cannons!

2l8i1bb.jpg

I'm done. Goodnight.

Good game
pimp.gif
had tickets but I gave them to my brother in-law for a late birthday present over the weekend, dude bought me playoff Yankee tickets one time so I wasn't mad.

I watched the game an it was pretty good seeing as we were dominating from beginning to end.

Not much I can say aside from I was happy most of the way. Stat n melo were on fire. it was beautiful.

Roger mason started knockin buckets down I was like whoa...

Good one my dudes

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

def need a hd version of that haha
I was watching the game and I had zero clue what Melo said, but I started cracking up with them too.
laugh.gif

Def need a hd.

Melo and Amare hitting 65
pimp.gif

TD filling in nicely for Billups

hate missing games due to class :/

got to rely on highlites and such

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

def need a hd version of that haha
I was watching the game and I had zero clue what Melo said, but I started cracking up with them too.
laugh.gif

Def need a hd.
Word
laugh.gif
I was looking like a lame laughing with them like I knew the joke.

It was good to see cuz I feel that team bonding and camaraderie is important for us to play more cohesively cuz you gotta like who you playing with. That kinda stuff prevents all that pointing figures if a mistake is made.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

well hit 1000 by the weekend

Word. Especially after the TNT game we going to be close.

We've been jumping about 10 pages a game. and like 5 on non-game days.

I say Tuesday vs. Pacers.
glasses.gif

Damn, I'm up mad early for NO reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I genuinely feel sorry for Andy. he just does not belong on this level. it's embarrassing.
indifferent.gif

That G'town hate is thick!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Honestly, I feel sorry for him. he has no chance once he steps on the floor, he's a boy amongst men. just belongs in Europe, nothing wrong with that.

5 Times in NBA History have Teammates scored 30 points without playing in the 4th Quarter

Carmelo Anthony has done it 3 of the 5 times, with 3 different teammates, Smith, Billups, and now Stoudemire...

anyone know if this true???

Originally Posted by DubA169

5 Times in NBA History have Teammates scored 30 points without playing in the 4th Quarter

Carmelo Anthony has done it 3 of the 5 times, with 3 different teammates, Smith, Billups, and now Stoudemire...

anyone know if this true???
This is correct.

Back
Top Bottom