**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

tina gotta be packing a full c cup at least

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great way to end the game.

Tell me how when you coach for Pringles it's mandatory to practice on your 3pt shot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Never remember AC hitting 3s all of a sudden he's draining them, Balkman now too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Next time we in garbage mode Jeffries gonna be playing like Dirk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ya'll are just gassin' Tina cause you see her every Knicks game, don't be fooled people.
laugh.gif

Tina-Cervasio2.jpg

I dunno about you but I'd be swimming in that.
looki.gif

Ight, that was fun. We have the Grizzlies next? We gotta rebound that game! Forreal, forreal. STAT gonna have to pick it up there.

Ya'll are just gassin' Tina cause you see her every Knicks game, don't be fooled people.
laugh.gif
Man I won't even front I'd be down for a JillxTina 3some
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
y'all wildin' tonight

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

hey thickhotgirl - there are certain rules in this thread that you have to abide by if you want to post

the first is to pm your pics to everyone on the knicks fan list on page 1

that's pretty much it, actually

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Matter of fact basically PG. 937 is straight comedy
laugh.gif

Good W, the homeboy Blank Man tipping in his missed dunk while hanging on the rim
laugh.gif
My man must have eaten 4 pot brownies instead of the normal 5 he probably puts down before games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great win.

I wanted them to keep Utah in the 90's but they only were able to get 100 because of how much garbage time there was. The effort on defense was clear for the 1st part of the game.

Toney Douglas is going to be tough for us in the playoffs and I hope he just continues to gain confidence and improve. I like what I'm seeing.

Amare and Melo were on fire. Both going for 30+ and could of both had 40+ if it was a little more competitive.

Anthony Carter was solid even though he didn't shoot well.

Jared Jeffries doing exactly what I wanted and thought he would do.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ Sheldon Williams working hard out there and padding his stats.
glasses.gif

sick.gif
Derrick Brown can do some things. He's still raw though. #pause

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Been absent for the past few days, but with the way it seems this team is starting to click...it almost brings a tear to my eye. Not trying to get ahead with championship talk, but we're going to be scary come playoff time...we have the kind of role players that championship teams are built on.

- What's Jefferies contract situation like? Dude needs an extension ASAP. As does Shawne Williams....

- Chauncey Billups deserves high praise. Let's not sit here and act like TD had a high Basketball IQ about a week and a half ago...dude is playing on another level right now.

I honestly believe you cats that have been around posting in this thread for the past couple of years just need to pat yourselves on the back, sit back and really appreciate what's going on right now. We're BACK, ya'll...and it's a beautiful thing to watch.
pimp.gif

EDIT:
indifferent.gif
 How the hell can I straighten out my sig?

Co-Sign all that.

What's with this new "music" and organ at home, sounds lame.

I peeped this too. It was like a suped version of it. 
eyes.gif
Not feeling that. Gotta keep that OG.

Back
Top Bottom