**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i sometimes see melo run by his opponent thats shooting and go towards the opposite basket so he can score 
laugh.gif

Damn, the hate is STRONG for Jeffries. Now I'm really hoping he comes through & performs exceptionally (if we get him). He will get burn though being a D'Antoni favorite.

Does anyone not want to see Denver win ? Idk man I just feel like they stole Mozgov from us man they have no intentions of ever playing him :/

Random question but what was Pat Ewing jr's problem? i'm looking at this lightweight useless bench when son is out there averaging double doubles in the d-league. Never really seen him play much, just wondering why a gm with a garbage bench would pass.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Does anyone not want to see Denver win ? Idk man I just feel like they stole Mozgov from us man they have no intentions of ever playing him :/

Yeah b, they my side piece team.
laugh.gif

They about to pull it out tonight.

But,
eek.gif
@ the hate for the Knicks. I keep hearing little things here and there, more and more. 
eyes.gif

Kerr just said the Nuggets are going to be a better defensive team because of the trade.
indifferent.gif
So, NOW these players are good defenders all of a sudden ?

Feels like everyone is hoping things fail in New York and work out well for the Nuggets.
30t6p3b.gif

Everybody except my man Skip Bayless hates the Knicks right now.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Oh & hilarious spoof...just don't know how to embed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This one's a lil better than the other one.

I can't hate Jefferies. I still remember when I thought he was good as a Wizard. I'll just erase all the stupid shh I ever saw him do as a Knick from my mind. The whole time I was talking about us signing him I was wondering if he deaded beef with Melo
nerd.gif

JJ need to bulk up a bit more imo. Always thought that. Now on to Barron and maybe Murphy. I still say waive Balkman but I aint trying to further hurt our cap situation.

Brewer can still work well in the system as a defensive player. he just needs to show Mike something in practices and when he gets that chance in garbage time just really impress. Maybe he bumps Walker out the rotation. Mike doesn't seem to be a fan.

I was watching the Den game but had to stop. Realized Gallo wasn't gonna drop 30+ like I wanted.

We can go 19-8 the rest of the season
pimp.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td] Fri 25[/td][td] @ Cleveland 
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 27[/td][td] @ Miami  [/td][/tr][tr][td]March[/td][td]Opponent[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 01[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 02[/td][td] vs New Orleans
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 04[/td][td] vs Cleveland [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 06[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 07[/td][td] vs Utah [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 09[/td][td] @ Memphis  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 10[/td][td] @ Dallas  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 13[/td][td] vs Indiana [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 15[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 17[/td][td] vs Memphis [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 18[/td][td] @ Detroit  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 20[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 21[/td][td] vs Boston [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 23[/td][td] vs Orlando [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 25[/td][td] vs Milwaukee [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 26[/td][td] @ Charlotte  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 28[/td][td] vs Orlando [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 30[/td][td] vs New Jersey [/td][/tr][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 03[/td][td] vs Cleveland [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 05[/td][td] vs Toronto [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 06[/td][td] @ Philadelphia  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 08[/td][td] @ New Jersey  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 10[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 12[/td][td] vs Chicago [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 13[/td][td] @ Boston  [/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
Maybe?
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

My son Chandler got the post game interview.
pimp.gif

I'm happy for those dudes though.

Plus they beat the Celtics and that's always good.

Everything Gabe just said about the hate is true unfortunately its type sickening to be honest. My man will tho
pimp.gif

I really don't understand the hate for the Knicks...Why?? because we went after a superstar? like Melo said if you were a GM would you not want Melo and Stat on your team? 

Wil, Ray, and Gallo are probably listening to George Karl preach defense like "What's that?"

Denver looked
pimp.gif
 although Celtics were short handed. 

Back
Top Bottom