**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Yeah, you're right. I don't think other teams will pick up him off the waiver. I didn't think of that one. Oh well, bye bye to Carter then.

Originally Posted by DubA169

reggie evans would be perfect

off season decisions are going to be tough. do we not make a long term move, so we can hang on to the pipe dream that is a 3rd star?
It depends on the CBA. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I guarantee either Reggie Evans, Murphy or Pryz will be a Knick
In the beginning of the season, raptors GM said Reggie is untouchable. I doubt we get him. Pryzbilla/Barron on the other hand would be great.

I LOVE the Jeffries pick up
pimp.gif
. We need a defensive player and Jeffries versatility helps. He's a type of player you need on a championship type team, and i think with this team he'll be a much smarter player than he already is.

I will NEVER be happy with acquiring Jared jefferies.

My man is the definition of every bad word in the dictionary...
30t6p3b.gif

He was @ his best in Washington but after that it seemed like he forgot how to play ball and forgot to use his brain.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whos the current knick or hall of famer who has 15?

indifferent.gif

Earl Monroe, and someone else forgot name

roll.gif
i dunno why ya'll gettin all mad, i'm not a knicks fans. am i suppposed to know every teams hall of famers?
laugh.gif
 @+%% outta here

You guys really like Jeffries huh.

His minutes can be assigned to Brewer. His defense and rebounding are severely overrated. At least this time around he can have no choice but to pass the ball to better players.

I'd rather we focus on a 5.

pretty funny that jared and carmelo are gonna be reuinted

jeffries ain't a bad player. he's not great, but he's not terrible either. he def put effort for us back when, especially towards the end of his first time around

frown.gif
Gallo.

Def will be rooting for the Nuggets...hell, they have half our team, and I mean we did draft Nene (Hilario)
laugh.gif

How the hell is Felton not starting, though?

you guys actually talking about getting jeffries?
tired.gif

and gallo vs pierce
grin.gif

gotta like that matchup

and is lawson, felton 2.0?
laugh.gif

It's going to take some time to see Gallo and the rest as Nuggets. At least if they keep Gallo he'll get a chance to play and get his shine, he would have been off the bench or out of position.

Felton isn't starting because Ty Lawson actually knows the system and plays, why would you start a brand new point guard unless you had no one to run the team? It's not like Felton is CP3 either.

random question,
anyone know if theres another showing of community, for tonights episode?
missed the showing @ 8 tonight....

I wish nothing but the best for Felton, Chandler, and Gallo.  Seeing them in the nuggets uni is very weird
ohwell.gif

Wonder how high Chandler got in the mile high
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom