**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Is it now safe to say we can't lose to a team like the Cavs? Based on talent alone, these games against Cav-like squads become that much more important.

No, never. These guys are still pros and sometimes they'll get their ##*+ together.  Next move though, let's get Perk in the offseason.

And what's really good with that fitted?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by d3simet

Actually, JJ wanted to play at the point guard position. He wanted the ball in his hands. That was why the Hawks passed on CP3 and Deron Williams in the draft for Marvin Williams.

laugh.gif
Yeah, it was pretty sad.
laugh.gif

Billups - Melo - Jeffries - Amare - Turiaf, would be a very good defense / offense balance

Turiaf is a backup at best.

Jeffries makes no sense, we need a Reggie Evans kind of player on this team.

I'll be rooting for Gallo tonight.

And I will be searching for that fitted this weekend all throughout the city.

alanhahn Alan Hahn Source tells Newsday that upon completing a buyout with the Rockets, perhaps as early as tomorrow, Jared Jeffries will sign with Knicks. #fb

Murphy probably is/was a long shot, so this would be okay with me. As long as Jared does not attempt a single shot.

Still, I'd go after Barron just as insurance. Need SOMEBODY bigger than 6'10.

edit:

topper-nuggets.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

alanhahn Alan Hahn Source tells Newsday that upon completing a buyout with the Rockets, perhaps as early as tomorrow, Jared Jeffries will sign with Knicks. #fb

Thank goodness.

And I like the Jeffries signing. A lot. Obviously dude is being signed for defense and really nothing else but he can, and will, help us.

Can't believe I'm liking the fact that we are on the verge of re-acquiring him after how much he used to aggrivate me back when....

Btw,

Turiaf is indeed a backup at best but he does still balance out the lineup well when he's out there. The problem is how often he is out there. Really wish we would've been able to swing a trade for Camby, or even Pryzbilla. Even though they wouldn't have fit in the with the offense, that wasn't what we'd be getting them for anyway.

Jeffries is coming home! He's coming home... 
No doubt that Melo will embrace Jeffries like this picture.

82533924.jpg

EDIT: Jeffries better not shooting 3's. 

No, Hawks had Bibby at their point guard if im not mistaken. Their weakness was at the 3, so they took Marvin.

JJ left because of the owner, Robert Starver. JJ thought he was with max money but Starver didnt. He felt disrespected so he asked Phoenix not to match atlanta's offer

Originally Posted by BangDak

No, Hawks had Bibby at their point guard if im not mistaken. Their weakness was at the 3, so they took Marvin.
Nah, Bibby joined in Atlanta in 2007 or 2008. 
Los, you may be right, but it doesn't matter anymore. The Hawks passed on Chris freaking Paul and Deron freaking Williams.
30t6p3b.gif
 NBA Analysts are getting dumb anyway. 

im not going to lie i hated melo for that brawl but since hes on the knicks i embraced him because hes on my team... same thing with amare i didn't think anything of him but when he was on the knicks i got hyped... i support just my team no other players really 
laugh.gif
... and i hope we get jared but whats taking so long on getting barron? i want both jared and barron and waive mason and carter 
pimp.gif

I agreed with you about waiving Mason. I'd rather to see Renaldo Balkman gets waived. I like him, but I don't like his contract. A three-year contract is too long for a scrub player.

Originally Posted by d3simet

I agreed with you about waiving Mason. I'd rather to see Renaldo Balkman gets waived. I like him, but I don't like his contract. A three-year contract is too long for a scrub player.
He'll still be getting paid for those 3 years if you waive him.

Jeffries is terrible, Knicks would be better off giving any minutes he would get to Brewer.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

hey i need that adidas warm up jacket they had on yesterday during the press conference

is that for sale anywhere?

Modell's got it for $99 and they're having 40% off with the free shipping 
awesome.  i picked one up.

thanks a lot.

reggie evans would be perfect

off season decisions are going to be tough. do we not make a long term move, so we can hang on to the pipe dream that is a 3rd star?

Back
Top Bottom