**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Super Producer J
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Boy have we come a longgggggggggggggggg way...We went from our 1,2 Punch being Zach Randolph and Stephon Marbury to Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony
laugh.gif
...Damn it feels surreal watching old clips like that and realizing how horrible we were...Most of us don't realize it until we look at it in hindsight because we were too busy being blindly optimistic and making excuses for why the team sucked..The Knicks never lacked in having household names on their rosters but they were always well past their prime..Now we have 2 major All Stars that haven't even hit THIRTY years old..Feels good man..Feels good...

I like that Melo keeps mentioning defense even though he's been known as a poor defender all his career
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Who woulda thought Melo would come to a Mike D'Antoni team and be talking about defense?

"dawg we got eddy curry, and zach randolph!!!! Eddy curry & zach randolph dawg!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when he went on that infamous interview rampage that whole summer. Is the video of him w Bruce Beck still up, son calls his wife %#% live on air
laugh.gif

Balkman is blah

Jeffries would be perfect, defensively for us.

I would buy out anthony carter and balkman.. A. Carter makes like 800k

How many vet min contracts can we give out ?
Is it possible to give vet mins to Jeffries, Barron and Troy Murphy

Troy Murphy is 6'11, didn't know that

They need Barron. He's already familiar with the system and would definitely give immediate help at the 5.

Not too keen on Jeffries.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

They need Barron. He's already familiar with the system and would definitely give immediate help at the 5.

Not too keen on Jeffries.

Nah, you bugging. Jeffries was SO underrated for us on D. He's a tough guy that will do everything nobody else wants to do.

Jefferies, Barron, and Murphy get em all since we didn't get a deal done.

Buy out whoever we have to.
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

damn mcroberts and a 1st rounder for mayo? thats cheap as *@%+
We could've got him if it was that easy
30t6p3b.gif

Celtics got slim today. Injuries are going to be an issue for the Celtics.

LeBron, Wade and Bosh are happy they don't have to go through Perk this year.

OKC supposed to have gotten Nazr as well. That's some good bulk in OKC, they will be tougher in the playoffs.

My avy changed finally.
pimp.gif

But the Suns just got Aaron Brooks for Dragic and a 1st rounder ?

laugh.gif
Rockets just ain't wanna deal with us no more.
laugh.gif

I need to get this straight did we not get a 1st round pick from Minny for AR and Curry?

I know Donnie was on the phones but if he couldn't flip that for a back up pg or a high quality big makes me wonder what he's saving it for.

We could have used Aaron Brooks..he might be smaller than Toney Douglass and TD might have the edge defensively, but Aaron is fast enough to keep up with players like D.Rose and Rondo and he's more consistent on the offensive end..TD had a big game last night but for every big game he has, he has 4-5 garbage ones

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

We could have used Aaron Brooks..he might be smaller than Toney Douglass and TD might have the edge defensively, but Aaron is fast enough to keep up with players like D.Rose and Rondo and he's more consistent on the offensive end..TD had a big game last night but for every big game he has, he has 4-5 garbage ones
THIS^

but oh well, its over....

and im guessing that we didnt pull anything last minute....

we really have nothing to offer at this stage of the game. and I definitely dont want to give up the draft pick we actually have still.

Donnie will just have to be crafty and use the waiver wire.

Back
Top Bottom