**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Looks like TJ Ford might be bought out. Think he'd be a solid backup?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^^^

Nah I saw it too, I thought he was trying really hard to make a first impressions but in the end it worked out ok. Is it just me or did anyone notice billups looked like marbury out there? Everytime I saw him I thought of marbury lol

Nah, he is just being Chanceuy Billups. At first, he looked like Derek Harper. I thought Harper was Billups when I played 2k11.
laugh.gif

stolen from RealGM

OK Folks, Hahn Chat Recap:

- Hahn ran late because he was running late. Complaining about his blackberry battery dying. Blah Blah

- Non-Knick related rumors he has. OJ Mayo/Thabeet for Shane Battier. Gerald Wallce isn't going to Portland. Mavericks are interested in Wallace now. Knicks making calls but nothing "hot"

- Hahn talking about how crazy the Garden was last night.

- Talking about how Douglas looked good last night because it looked as if he rested up. Says the Knicks are still looking for a backup PG because Douglas is better off the ball.

- A guy asks him what the Knicks think of: Nazr Mohammed, Ben Wallce, Jeff Foster, Roy Hibbert, Josh McRoberts, Reggie Evans, Jason Thompson, and Hasheem Thabeet. Hahn shoots all of them down. Names he's hearing are: Troy Murphy, Earl Barron, Jared Jefferies, & Leon Powe

- Hahn mentioned how excited D'Antoni was, used the word "giddy", about having Billups. He doesn't think Amare not getting as many touches last night is a long term thing or a cause of concern.

- Hahn says the Knicks have no cap room in 2011. Salary will be around $60 million. CBA could change things.

- Jefferies is going to look for a buyout if he isn't traded. He wants to come back here and NY wants him back.

- Hahn says Brewer will play if he survives the deadline.

- Doesn't think Balkman will play much. Maybe limited minutes.

- Thinks Raja Bell the player fits but not his contract. (Not a rumor, someone asked about him)

- Doesn't think Courtney Sims is worth going after.

- Hahn says he asked a few people and they all said no one in the Knicks front office new D-Will was available. He was surprised by that because Kevin O'Conner and Walsh are friends.

- Talking about 2012 cap room...

- Hahn says the Knicks on Sunday night said no to Mozgov. Denver was ready to trade Melo to NJ and Melo was telling people he was going to NJ.

I swear, it's impossible to watch ESPN sometimes...esp Jemele Hill.

So, according to her...Amare got upset, threw his goggles and received that tech because he is upset due to Melo's presence, and him no longer being "the man".
grin.gif

The media just looks to short change us any chance they get.

On a side-note...can somebody explain this whole Adidas Revolution nonsense? Seriously considering buying a Swingman...this isn't 03' and I'm no longer in High School...doubt I'd catch much flack for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

So, according to her...Amare got upset, threw his goggles and received that tech because he is upset due to Melo's presence, and him no longer being "the man".
grin.gif
Is this for real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On a side-note...can somebody explain this whole Adidas Revolution nonsense? Seriously considering buying a Swingman...this isn't 03' and I'm no longer in High School...doubt I'd catch much flack for it.
laugh.gif
they are made from the whiskers of dragons and feathers from griffin's. This makes them really light and breathable. Hence the $250 price tag.

Originally Posted by vezon

grin.gif
Is this for real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ Amar'e being hurt about Melo being here. Right.

Also, I'd welcome Jeffries back quickfast. He'd be very valuable on this team.

2 hrs. I want us to make a move for a backup pg still. Seems all the defensive players and bigs we want will be bought out. I'd be fine with signing Jefferies and Barron. Although I'd prefer Pryzbilla.

I know Mike is on Donnie's case for another 3 pt shooter
laugh.gif

Hope Donnie can pull one more trick out of his sleeve though. The current roster does not need to be full.

indifferent.gif
@ ESPN the tech was obviously about the last two fouls and him fouling out.

Not sure where to get the most recent warm up they've been wearing, but I got this track jacket at a Modell's 2 years ago for $20.  Steal if you ask me.

p3779748reg.jpg

Man
30t6p3b.gif
If only Azibuike had played quality games this season and showed promise. Could've packaged him with Brewer for a scorer off the bench or straight up for a back up pg. The not let him play strategy didn't work like with AR.
Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Knicks Hope To Repeat Mozgov Formula With Jerome JordanFeb 24, 2011 11:11 AM ESTThe Knicks will bring second round pick Jerome Jordan into training camp next October.Mike D'Antoni is hoping Jordan comes along in a similar way Timofey Mozgov did for them this season."We developed Mozgov," D'Antoni said. "Now we have to develop another one."Via New York PostJerome Jordan, New York Knicks, NBA, NBA Signing RumorRead the Full StoryDiscussSend FeedbackBuy Tickets
We bringing this dude back for next season? Forgot all about him when we sent him overseas.

Hope he makes strides cuz when Mozgov came in he was ahead of dude.

I can mess with Jared Jeffries. He's underrated defensively, especially against bigger guys. He will do all the things we need. Rebound, defend and he's skilled enough to make good decisions.

I don't think a back-up PG should be a big priority. I guess it would be nice to be able to move Douglas to the 2 for most of the time he's out there. But I think he's going to be give us the same kind of effort from last night every night now knowing he's gonna get more minutes and he's going to learn a lot from Billups.

Get a big or 2 and we solid. Jeffries and Barron would be just fine.

Jeffries or Barron would be fine with me. & at least mike has shown he kind of likes either of those guys at least enough to trust to play them 10-15 minutes.

^ Cold blooded for posting that
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if we dont make any trades, when can we start getting players that are bought out?
We got a full roster and if we don't trade them we gotta buy out some of our own players before we sign anyone first.

Could send Rautins overseas or to the D-League.

Back
Top Bottom