**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I also want to add that our defense really doesn't look as bad as people were expecting, honestly. I was actually a bit impressed...the effort was there, though they had some lapses. The only thing that bothers me about Melo on defense is that he's always trying to ease over to double the offensive player with the ball, which leads to him getting lost when there's some ball movement.

Ay fam, any chance you got the bigger picture of Melo in your avi?

smokin.gif

Can't wait till tomorrow and sunday Lol

Ps I heard those are the new jerseys were going to be wearing...any truth?

Originally Posted by nightruans

who has that feeling of " Dam, i cant WAIT until the next Knicks game!!!"
5 minutes after the game I'm like...'hol a minute....we gotta wait?!' 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Melo & Amare combine make more money than Wade & Lebron,Garnett & Pierce,Boozer & Rose u get my drift
i want results im bettting the knicks going to finals this year
look at the bulls bench when they had mj & pippen
no excuses if knicks dont make the finals this year
fire the coach asap

you have a greatest hits of stupid posts but damn this takes the cake
laugh.gif

Well placed hate from Noble? 
eek.gif

They should sticky this damn thread.

watching that game last night gave me chills, especially when they announced melo and chauncey
pimp.gif

im not expecting a chip this year but ill be more than happy with just a playoff run

What's with all these fake *@! GR8 posts, amazing what one trade can do.

....and stop jackin' the avy, you know who you are.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Can't wait till tomorrow and sunday Lol

Ps I heard those are the new jerseys were going to be wearing...any truth?
they will be similar to them. Knicks are losing the black and keeping it to just white, blue, orange

Where can you buy those throwback jerseys? I need ONE in my life (Melo would be nice but I'd be fine with STAT).

Douglas looks like he's finally starting to get the rhythm he had at the end of last year. been waiting for that all year. He always seems to have good games or terrible games.
laugh.gif
so frustrating to watch him sometimes. But when he's on like last night, you love it

Billups looked good. Looks way better than Felton. Dude didn't even know the plays and was doing a better job at the pick and roll than Felton. Felton would get me so tight. Always chucking up shots when a pick was set and bricking them. Was Felton wack? no. But Billups is an upgrade for sure in my opinion. Other than our bench and lack of C's, yo we pretty damn good now. People said we gave up a lot in the trade. But, C'mon son. Other than giving away Mozgov, we came out with a steal from the trade in my opinion. We finally FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got another scorer. You guys remember how bad our offense would look without Amare on the floor? Not going to happen anymore cause now we can leave Melo in the game and run the offense through him. Which is something WILL or Gallo could not do. All the players we gave up are nice role players, but no team can run an offense through any one of them.

I think NO team wants to see us in the playoffs. We can definitely upset anyone. Only teams in the east who can definitely beat us are the C's and probably the Heat. But I cant even say the Heat can beat us now. We already beat them once this year. Add to the fact that now we got another scorer and they wont be able to double and triple team Amare anymore. The East just got so much more interesting.

Damn Mez no hard feelings but hope u really ain't trying to single a son out.

Go check back a few pages, I wrote avy check right when I posted this picture, first one to btw.

Been up on it since '01, #'s don't lie.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Where can you buy those throwback jerseys? I need ONE in my life (Melo would be nice but I'd be fine with STAT).

pretty sure those will be the new jerseys. The head of Modell's was on Boomer & Carton yesterday and said because Reebok is producing the new Knicks jerseys, a Melo authentic wont be available for 45-60 days

I feel that, just hate the term "new fans,"
30t6p3b.gif
I see where u comin from. We gonna have plenty of melo shots (no homeowner) to choose from. This just a holdover cause I had to retire my Wilson one :/

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

pretty sure those will be the new jerseys. The head of Modell's was on Boomer & Carton yesterday and said because Reebok is producing the new Knicks jerseys, a Melo authentic wont be available for 45-60 days
That sucks, I need to give the NBA store a call.
I don't get why the current Knicks authentic is 250? Authentics used to cose140-160 a few years back no?

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

That sucks, I need to give the NBA store a call.
I don't get why the current Knicks authentic is 250? Authentics used to cose140-160 a few years back no?
yep. 250 would be the price of some mitchell and ness joints
tired.gif

good to see the Knicks fans chanting Billups name too.  Were a few peices away from being a contender.  We def need some bigs, a shooter & a backup PG.  Who would you guys go after?

I just copped the Amar'e throwback for 150 with the 40% off coupon code like a week ago.

Are they seriously going back to that jersey for good?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom