**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Originally Posted by CoolDee

I wish that n*** JR Smith was included in the trade. Dude can pass as nuyorker b real talk, team needs a n*** like that real talk. but it's cool tho. I just hope melo n amare dont turn hollywood. Melo almost becomin hollywood cos of his wife, just hope they keep it street in here. real talk

what.jpg
OK dude. One time for your mind. What I meant was I like to see JR Smith play as a Knick and I wish he was included in the trade. Who am I to say that? I'm a New Yorker with opinion. Now on that "turning hollywood" part, I'm just hoping they don't get addicted to the attention and get blinded by the fame because the real reason why they are in New York is to bring it back here and finally win a championship and end this drought. A lot of dudes come in here but they don't get the job done. I don't want that to happen this time. Now WHAT PART did u not comprehend?

No diss but a lot of dudes in here are acting like Melo is their favorite Knick right away. I understand you guys are happy and so am I. Melo is here. Yes sir.  but you don't join my squad and automatically become my favorite Knick, He still has to earn that sh**,  and I believe that he will EVENTUALLY.

Now if u can't respect that, your whole perception is wack

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Not sure how it would fit into the cap but Barron and Troy Murphy need to be looked at asap...

BasedDon is prob getting ready to work the phones now.

Shelden Williams really doesn't want to be here. It is written all over his face
He always looks that way, though...it isn't easy getting through your career when your wife is a better baller than you.

Once again...Brewer needs some PT.

So true. Never, ever hurt a Man's Pride.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I wish that n*** JR Smith was included in the trade. Dude can pass as nuyorker b real talk, team needs a n*** like that real talk. but it's cool tho. I just hope melo n amare dont turn hollywood. Melo almost becomin hollywood cos of his wife, just hope they keep it street in here. real talk

what.jpg
OK dude. One time for your mind. What I meant was I like to see JR Smith play as a Knick and I wish he was included in the trade. Who am I to say that? I'm a New Yorker with opinion. Now on that "turning hollywood" part, I'm just hoping they don't get addicted to the attention and get blinded by the fame because the real reason why they are in New York is to bring it back here and finally win a championship and end this drought. A lot of dudes come in here but they don't get the job done. I don't want that to happen this time. Now WHAT PART did u not comprehend?

No diss but a lot of dudes in here are acting like Melo is their favorite Knick right away. I understand you guys are happy and so am I. Melo is here. Yes sir.  but you don't join my squad and automatically become my favorite Knick, He still has to earn that sh**,  and I believe that he will EVENTUALLY.

Now if u can't respect that, your whole perception is wack
Your post really doesn't warrant a larger, more colorful font.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Soooo, I'm over this CoolDee character already
eyes.gif

what cooldee character are u talkin about b i aint on some type of characterization bs son get your sh** str8. Im jus sayn my sh** and far as i know this is a frickin forum and this aint yours b. get the f** out my way n we can keep it the same b. if i talk like this then deal wit it b this is NEW YORK and if u cant understand then u prolly jus a suburban dude. If u gona flame me boi i got no time for u i dont even know why im replyin. go watch a dallas game frickin mark cuban

and to that dude talkin #@#% about me being stuck on rap videos, real nyorkers dont talk #@#% like that. if i were u ill just shut my mouth boi

Seriously b, you think this .gif is funny? smh, how u gonna represent NY and act like that, smh

I think Billups just said more about defense in one sentence than any Knicks player or coach has in 3 yrs.

Really though, when is this bandwagoner gonna disappear?
laugh.gif

Don't expect D'Antoni to play a lot of these guys for a while. We'll see AC when TD is in foul trouble, maybe. Same for Sheldon if STAT, Turiaf, and Shawne get in foul trouble.

Brewer might never see pt. Better learn how to shoot a 3 consistently quick.

anyone see the commercial/trailer for the Knicks vs Heat game on Sunday? Trying to find it but i cant, that ishh is serious...

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Need that green brim fitted Melo got ASAP.. I Def need a pair of Blue foams now to go with the Knicks gear Imma be rocking lol.

seriously...where to cop? someone please post a link or something...

thanks!
INFO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewer wasn't going to get thrown out there tonight. Melo and Chauncey can get by on talent/savvy...Corey Brewer..not quite.

Probably over ran Landry a bit because of it.

But, he'll get his chance, I would think. going to have to battle Walker for most of his PT. and I don't think Bill is sure to be any type of mainstay in the rotation.

Shelden -- I'm not so sure he'll get much of a shot. Especially if Barron is signed.

It'd be awesome if a guy like Troy Murphy could be scooped up, though.

They just turn in to the guys who say we have no bench and aren't going to win a chip any time soon.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Just got back from the game.  Place was electric!  Douglas went off today!  Good *@#% I wanted to see! 
pimp.gif

Place was most certainly electric.
pimp.gif
People mad pumped on the streets after the game.
laugh.gif

Watching the whole game felt like we won a championship...I don't care, I havent been this excited for a Knicks game since the Spurs finals which obviously wasn't good. It was amazing watching Melo and it was good to see Billups doing what I was hoping. Mad happy Felton is gone.

Didnt see the game since i had night classes, but judging from the highlites and box score, he was a volume shooter, not bad numbers tho. The ovation he got was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom