**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Good win for the Knicks. Feels good man. I missed seeing Billups play. I've always liked him. I feel better when the ball is in his hands.

That Knicks/Heat promo brings a smirk to my face.

Maybe their fans will actually show up to a game this Sunday.

Knicks fans got "bleacher bums" now
nerd.gif
??? I thought they were going to start the "Derek Jeter clap, clap, clap-clap-clap..." lol to funny.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I used to hate Billups' ability to draw those fouls
laugh.gif
The good thing is that he's on the Knicks now. 
laugh.gif
 Billups is that dude.
pimp.gif

I missed the first half of this game because of class. Any specials in the first half? 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

man there are some geeks out in the crowd today. lol
laugh.gif
Every Knicks game I've been to is a crowd full of geeks..only those Wall Street/Computer Tech/etc. NYC guys can afford the current ridiculous ticket prices..If you want the REAL fans, you go to the 300/400 section, but then you need a telescope to see the game

Overall, pretty good win for us..Obviously the Bucks aren't a good team but for a team that is getting to know each other, we played fairly well..Billups looks solid..He had a lot of crisp passes and his offense was pretty on point...Looks like being in NYC may have pumped some energy into him..He played most of the game with the
grin.gif
face because I think he felt he was just a throw in for this trade, but in the 4th when the Garden started chanting his name, he went into the locker room with that
glasses.gif
happy.gif
face

Melo played better towards the end of the game, which is understandable..He had to get the jitters out in the beginning but once that was over, he got back in there and did work..Biggest immediate impact I saw was that when STAT was on the bench, we still had a great offensive player that kept the offense flowing..Then when STAT fouled out at the end, Melo hit a few huge shots which helped get us over that hump.

Thing I loved most was that the NYC crowd made sure that they all knew they were important..STAT still heard the MVP chants, Carmelo heard the CARRRRRRR MELOOOOOO chants, and even Billups got in on the CHAUNCEYYYYY BILLUPSSSSSSS chants...Knicks fans are the shhhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I stopped breathing when Salmons was going to do the Reggie Miller thing at the last minute of the game. Glad that he missed the shot.

First time asking but...can I get a gif of that play where Billups went thru Delfinos legs for the and one finish.
nerd.gif

not trying to be funny, but i can definately picture amare and melo singing this song together

no pause.

Toney Douglas played amazing tonight. Shelden Williams really doesn't want to be here. It is written all over his face.
laugh.gif

Great win tonight...I wish the Knicks can get a center somehow because that will make this team complete.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It looked like they just won this game on pure talent,
Same thing ran across my mind towards the end of the game. Good thing our 1st game as against a team of this caliber.

Like I said earlier though, we will be getting MURKED this season against the bigger teams if we don't land a big (or 2).

I knew this was gonna be a win the way the game went.

Liked the way TD played. If he could only take open 3s I wouldn't mind him. Hope Billups helps him.

30t6p3b.gif
@ STAT with the 15th tech. Understandable why he was mad. That 5th foul was a block and his 6th should've been a no call.

Melo played well. Not as efficient as I'd like but he put in work when you can tell he was nervous at times. Came in pretty clutch in 4th as well
pimp.gif

MELO! MELO! MELO! MELO! MELO! MELO! MELO!

It is really nice when Amare fouls out to still have a guy like Melo in there. And Billups too.

Not sure how it would fit into the cap but Barron and Troy Murphy need to be looked at asap...

BasedDon is prob getting ready to work the phones now.

Shelden Williams really doesn't want to be here. It is written all over his face
He always looks that way, though...it isn't easy getting through your career when your wife is a better baller than you.

Once again...Brewer needs some PT.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Soooo, I'm over this CoolDee character already
eyes.gif

what cooldee character are u talkin about b i aint on some type of characterization bs son get your sh** str8. Im jus sayn my sh** and far as i know this is a frickin forum and this aint yours b. get the f** out my way n we can keep it the same b. if i talk like this then deal wit it b this is NEW YORK and if u cant understand then u prolly jus a suburban dude. If u gona flame me boi i got no time for u i dont even know why im replyin. go watch a dallas game frickin mark cuban

and to that dude talkin #@#% about me being stuck on rap videos, real nyorkers dont talk #@#% like that. if i were u ill just shut my mouth boi

Back
Top Bottom