**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

frown.gif

It looked like they just won this game on pure talent, didn't even look like they ran plays and there was a lot of finger pointing on the defensive end.
Douglas's on the ball defense and ball denial was as good as I've seen all year, he played pressure the entire court all game.

This will take a while, but its very promising.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

I wish that n*** JR Smith was included in the trade. Dude can pass as nuyorker b real talk, team needs a n*** like that real talk. but it's cool tho. I just hope melo n amare dont turn hollywood. Melo almost becomin hollywood cos of his wife, just hope they keep it street in here. real talk

what.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It looked like they just wont his game on pure talent, didn't even look like they ran plays and there was a lot of finger pointing on the defensive end.
Douglas's on the ball defense and ball denial was as good as I've seen all year, he played pressure the entire court all game.

Not one practice.
Just wait until they know how to play together.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It looked like they just won this game on pure talent, didn't even look like they ran plays and there was a lot of finger pointing on the defensive end.

word b real talk i was just tom' bout dat wit my boi dunnah but seriously for once we're in a position where we can get outworked, outhustled, and outplayed but still win based on talent alone.

Back
Top Bottom