Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Busty Asian sighting. 
nerd.gif
i'm gonna need proof of this

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Busty Asian sighting. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
In the hallway?  I'm not into asian girls specifically or nothin but when they got some big ol ******* they look like they're on a different planet of soft.

Carmelo seems to be trying too hard to excite the crowd rather than letting the game come to him..But can't really get mad at him though because pretty much every star that makes a Knick debut attempts to do the same

So far, his footwork is on point, his rebounding is strong, and he's playing decent defense (nothing great but that's not what he's here for) I feel that the offense used to run through Amar'e, but not it runs through Melo..Amar'e seems ok with that so far but idk if he'll like it too much if his average drops a few points..I think D'Antoni needs to figure out some type of system for them like Spoelstra has with Wade/Bron..Maybe he should adopt that system of "whoever makes the defensive stop can call the plays down the floor" That would be more incentive for 2 offensive minded players to play some strong defense

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Carmelo seems to be trying too hard to excite the crowd rather than letting the game come to him..But can't really get mad at him though because pretty much every star that makes a Knick debut attempts to do the same

So far, his footwork is on point, his rebounding is strong, and he's playing decent defense (nothing great but that's not what he's here for) I feel that the offense used to run through Amar'e, but not it runs through Melo..Amar'e seems ok with that so far but idk if he'll like it too much if his average drops a few points..I think D'Antoni needs to figure out some type of system for them like Spoelstra has with Wade/Bron..Maybe he should adopt that system of "whoever makes the defensive stop can call the plays down the floor" That would be more incentive for 2 offensive minded players to play some strong defense
GOHWTBS

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

GOHWTBS
o....k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at this thread slowing the #%%! down when the Knicks Legends are being honored. On the real though, wasn't last year's legends night against the Bucks too? I think I was at that game myself.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
at this thread slowing the #%%! down when the Knicks Legends are being honored. On the real though, wasn't last year's legends night against the Bucks too? I think I was at that game myself.
I was just wondering the same thing honestly.

I wish that n*** JR Smith was included in the trade. Dude can pass as nuyorker b real talk, team needs a n*** like that real talk. but it's cool tho. I just hope melo n amare dont turn hollywood. Melo almost becomin hollywood cos of his wife, just hope they keep it street in here. real talk

Happy for you Knicks fans. I'm going to tune into the game after San Antonio loses to OKC
pimp.gif

Edit: Right when i wrote this, the Spurs went on a 5-0 run with 3 minutes to play 
indifferent.gif

Do these referees not know it's Melo's first night in MSG? What happened to superstar calls? You don't call that foul, fools

Back
Top Bottom