**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I know Felton must be tight.. bc his name was basically throw into the trade mill out of nowhere, he was co captain.. and cared a lot about winning it seemed.. I had my hopes for Mozgov. Can't believe Denver wad actually Beasting and made us throw that in.

Damn I just realized, I need a new avy..
frown.gif
that was the livest Knicks game I ever went to.. Felton with the game winner.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Damn I just realized, I need a new avy..
frown.gif
that was the livest Knicks game I ever went to.. Felton with the game winner.

...had to retire my Chandler reverse dunk on McGee avy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I can't believe it as well. This is a completely new team no one is left from the losing era Chandler, Gallo, Lee, Jeffries, Harrington, Duhon and even Currys bum *!$ and while I am happy to some of them go I wish some of them stayed. Seems like Douglas is the only one left to go.

Nah, Balkman is here
laugh.gif

again, I can hope that will would be willing to take a paycut to stay here. I mean it wouldnt be a pay cut, it'd actually be a raise compared to what he's getting now, but you all know what I mean.

Ive got my fingers crossed, but those videos, and pictures are good money, (in regards to melo)

I still feel a bit bad for them dudes. smh. Being traded from somewhere you actually want to be must suck like all hell.

Jan. 7th , Donnie Walsh

"Wilson is a restricted free agent and I'm going to sign him this offseason"

o-O ?

I think the more the idea of us having a bonafide star along side Amar'e is setting in, the more people are realizing this will be a positive turn for our future

If Carmelo drops 40 on the Bucks tomorrow night and we win, guarantee that you don't hear a bad word about this trade all week

I'm glad his first game is against a sub par team though...Gives him a chance to work his way into the system and gel with his teammates. Imagine if his first game with the Knicks was against the Spurs or something? That would be a rough night...Knicks vs Heat on Sunday is gonna be on ESPN..Game is gonna be crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy

Breaking News: Just heard that the Nuggets aren't looking to trade Gallo before the deadline..Which is good because I would be tight to see him play for the Nets..If he was playing in NJ he would get cast onto Season 4 of the Jersey Shore

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by CoolDee

ayo dun if i have to choose an anthem, this has to be it.

Melo in case y'all aint know so!

#Daggg you bringing that presence that this thread was lacking bro. True story.
laugh.gif

I ain't heard that in a minute. Needed that.
glasses.gif
#RealReconizeReal

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Need that green brim fitted Melo got ASAP.. I Def need a pair of Blue foams now to go with the Knicks gear Imma be rocking lol.

seriously...where to cop? someone please post a link or something...

thanks!

Why the $@+$ is Big L in that pic? He lived in NY all his life and never been a fan of the Knicks.

Yall dudes should cut off ties with those new DEN players already. If Chandler were to come back here for cheap he'd probably get traded again.

^ lol cos i can't put pun, big, & aaliyah w/o him. I thought about that 98 freestyle and I end up putting him cos wherever he's at rite now im sure he's happy for the knicks b. there's a space in the bandwagon for him real talk

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I think the more the idea of us having a bonafide star along side Amar'e is setting in, the more people are realizing this will be a positive turn for our future

If Carmelo drops 40 on the Bucks tomorrow night and we win, guarantee that you don't hear a bad word about this trade all week

I'm glad his first game is against a sub par team though...Gives him a chance to work his way into the system and gel with his teammates. Imagine if his first game with the Knicks was against the Spurs or something? That would be a rough night...Knicks vs Heat on Sunday is gonna be on ESPN..Game is gonna be crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy

Breaking News: Just heard that the Nuggets aren't looking to trade Gallo before the deadline..Which is good because I would be tight to see him play for the Nets..If he was playing in NJ he would get cast onto Season 4 of the Jersey Shore

THIS...I'm just imagining how much hype we had over crippled T-Mac, House and Spanish Chocolate. 
Pande-+%#%#!#-monium.

But yeah...I really hope the masterplan was Prokhorov's, but once the Nuggets looked at the players they got back, they decided not to roll any over to New Jersey. /salt

@CoolDee ...And that's an ill collage.
smokin.gif

I'm hoping work goes by fast today.. what a perfect day to debut.. isn't it Knicks legends night as well? %@%! is gonna be live today... should I swing by MSG today after work? Think there's any chance ill see Melo? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom