**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that

I'm desperate for a Knicks hat like the one Dre and I Wear Sneakers posted

I went by the NE flagship store last week and they didnt have any, but Pegasus uptown had a orange one with a blue brim but it had the logo from the 70s on it. Hopefully they make new versions.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm desperate for a Knicks hat like the one Dre and I Wear Sneakers posted

I went by the NE flagship store last week and they didnt have any, but Pegasus uptown had a orange one with a blue brim but it had the logo from the 70s on it. Hopefully they make new versions.
glasses.gif
Right around my way kid. I'm on 112th st.

Originally Posted by DubA169

through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that
eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Man E

eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif
Shut up.

EDIT:
frown.gif
@ that screenshot

i didn't pay for them. my friend got the game a month ago randomly. but whatever they cost now is around three times the face value i was checking out stub hub before i knew i was going, and prices were nuts.

Wilson and Ray just dont deserve this man lol.... The boi felton has on a Champion varsity & What looks like Bo jacksons it dont get ANY more NY than that... dude looks like he copped the whole fit from fordham Rd

Originally Posted by tyisny

Wilson and Ray just dont deserve this man lol.... The boi felton has on a Champion varsity & What looks like Bo jacksons it dont get ANY more NY than that... dude looks like he copped the whole fit from fordham Rd
#Daggg.
30t6p3b.gif
BFT

Is Chandler really wearing a Knick fitted though.

And #GalloSwag.
glasses.gif

need pics

i'm gonna be rooting for those guys

Yeah man, I was saying that too. My daughter name is Denver ironically too. They look like they got a warm welcome.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Chandler was wearing a Knicks hat at the pepsi center

he will be back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I'm sure he knows Knicks won't have much cap space, but if he were to somehow sign with us in the off season that would be so great. I'd imagine Melo would play the 2, Will at the 3, Stat 4 and Fields off the bench. Throw a big defense minded center in there and thats championship worthy. I don't think we can be elite with Amare at center. Unfortunately I think Will's gonna go get the money he deserves in the off season anyway and I wish him and the rest of those dudes the best. Moz looks funny as hell 
laugh.gif

yeah that pic makes me sad

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Man E

eek.gif

It just hit me again.

pimp.gif
Shut up.

the knicks thread is back!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom