**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Where can i get that green brim nyk hat? 
This.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

aye put cool dee on the knicks fan list

you know dude's gonna be good for a few laughs
And this.
laugh.gif

ok so watching the rangers game has been worse than this whole where is he going garbage

lol.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

aye put cool dee on the knicks fan list

you know dude's gonna be good for a few laughs

aye didn't know theres a fan list i gotta be there b, fellow nuyorker here dun son y'all know it's goin down in the playoffs real talk

kbegbt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Bought the fitted about 2 years back in the new era flag ship store. dont mind the crackhouse in the back, just a place me and my friends lived when we took summer classes
laugh.gif

I think I'll be ordering League Pass next season. Lee looks to be having a spirited start against the Celtics tonight. He is still one of my favorite Knicks ever. Chandler, Gallo, Felton; I'd like to track their progress too.

ya i got that hat also at ne flagship... it definitely is 2 years old and i doubt they have it but you can check... SMH at me for passing on the same fitted but with the knicks basketball logo with no triangle circa ewing era

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.
YEEAHHHH!

roll.gif
roll.gif

One of these days Alice, one of these days...all the gifs in the world won't save yall tho

Back
Top Bottom