**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Need that green brim fitted Melo got ASAP.. I Def need a pair of Blue foams now to go with the Knicks gear Imma be rocking lol.

we need to make a deal for jared jeffries, dalember, or pryzbilla in the next 2 days. i feel like if we make 1 more move we should be set.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by DubA169

through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that
eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif
Shut up.

EDIT:
frown.gif
@ that screenshot

indifferent.gif

through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that
eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif
Shut up.

EDIT:
frown.gif
@ that screenshot

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

yeah that pic makes me sad

eek.gif

It just hit me again.

pimp.gif
Shut up.

the knicks thread is back!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously is there anybody really tradeable now

Only big man I can see the Knicks trade for and have some what of an impact is Mcgee and that's if the Wizards wanted to get rid of him bad

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Need that green brim fitted Melo got ASAP.. I Def need a pair of Blue foams now to go with the Knicks gear Imma be rocking lol.

Nice!!! Got my foams on ice until I get a Melo Jersey

Cmon son

laugh.gif
Literally got me laughing now.

Rest of yall dudes need to toughen up and stop feeling sad for them 4 dudes. They already smiling.

Can't tell what his fitted says but it definitely starts with P-E.

Whatever the case, I honestly hope he's willing to re-sign with us.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

gyi0063637214.jpg

frown.gif

Will def be watchin ANYTIME the Nuggets are on Nat'l TV.

On a side-note...am I the only one that it hasn't hit yet. We really went out and got Carmelo Anthony...it'll prob set in around 5 PM tomorrow, but damn...

BasedDon.
pimp.gif

Anybody caught the interviews with Felton/Mozgov/Gallo?

Felton seemed extremely ...unhappy even though he was saying "I'm just glad to play basketball", etc. He had that
grin.gif
face on. Then again, he always looks like that.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Wilson and Ray just dont deserve this man lol.... The boi felton has on a Champion varsity & What looks like Bo jacksons it dont get ANY more NY than that... dude looks like he copped the whole fit from fordham Rd
laugh.gif

DubA169 wrote:
at least the guys are together. make things much easier for them

That is unless Denver moves some of them. I'd like to see them stay together to make the transition easier though. Mozgov is probably scared and misses his car...
iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
gregzzy23 wrote:
I'd imagine Melo would play the 2, 

Nope.

That works so long as we plan on scoring 145 points every night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolDee

ayo dun if i have to choose an anthem, this has to be it.

Melo in case y'all aint know so!

#Daggg you bringing that presence that this thread was lacking bro. True story.
laugh.gif

I ain't heard that in a minute. Needed that.
glasses.gif

I can't believe it as well. This is a completely new team no one is left from the losing era Chandler, Gallo, Lee, Jeffries, Harrington, Duhon and even Currys bum *!$ and while I am happy to some of them go I wish some of them stayed. Seems like Douglas is the only one left to go.

Back
Top Bottom