**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can we still have the ice cream party at Coldstone to celebrate?
nerd.gif
son, we didn't get Lebron in the summer
grin.gif
laugh.gif
So?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

wait, what would shawne williams and sheldon williams' jersey's say on the back?

Usually, if 2 players have the same last name, they put the first initial...
laugh.gif

so Would it be S.Williams 1, S.Williams 2?

Sha. Williams,  She. Williams?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We should rename sheldon williams to avoid conflict.
Rename him to Chubaka Williams
so now that's solved, C. Williams, and S. Williams on the back of the jerseys' Right?.......RIGHT?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.
YEEAHHHH!

So Bulls need a SG, and Denver has Will and most likely not trying to pay him this summer

Bulls just traded for a pick, If they trade a player + Bobcats 1st round pick + Miami's 1st round pick for Chandler.. I'll be
mad.gif

Noah - Boozer - Deng - Chandler - Rose
indifferent.gif

any who ? We still have Jerome Jordan overseas right ?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.
YEEAHHHH!

I know i'm on the list, it was for my main man Gabe. And the williams' won't have an initial on their jersey. that stopped a while ago. Sheldon should change his last name to parker anyway

like i said before, ill-will = jamal crawford,
even tho i hated to see him go, he'll still be one of my fav.

and if he ends up with the bulls, id be proud for him, and tht backcourt would be crazy athletic!
and i would secretly follow the bulls
nerd.gif

and for the williams' jersey, shawnes will say 'goon'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Wilson Chandler's twitter

IMG-20110214-00074.jpg

frown.gif

Wil might be celebrating in this pic.

Speaking of Wil, you think he'd be gracious enough to re sign with us next year?
laugh.gif

as i was eating supper, it just occurred to me that we will no longer be hearing walt say "WILL THE THRILL WIELDING AND DEALING"
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

as i was eating supper, it just occurred to me that we will no longer be hearing walt say "WILL THE THRILL WIELDING AND DEALING"
frown.gif
frown.gif
If I knew how to give those super large emoticons........

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom