**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

combo of both interviews..

- Said he, Dolan and Mike we're always on the same page. Even on a 'minute to minute' basis recently.

- Was not pushed out of anything..On the phone all day, every day the past week and a half with Dolan

- Pretty adamant that Billups is more than just a 'nice addition'.

- Only indications from Billups that he has is that he is looking forward to playing in New York. Chauncey already knows how to play in in our system.

- Fields being the keeper ended up being a positional thing with him being the only 2 guard.

- Doesn't care about the extension as of now. he has a job to do. He and Dolan haven't discussed it yet.

- Wants to stay provided his health.

- Doesn't care about Isiah. does not feel undermined at all.

- He 'Absolutely' put his stamp on the trade to make it final.

- Knows he has to get a big guy, trying to figure out how to do that now. Has to be someone good enough to play with the quality of guys on the floor.

When are people going to stop taking this Woj reports seriously.
30t6p3b.gif
Not even a Knicks fan but I wasn't buying for one second that Donnie Walsh wasn't in control of this situation.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

combo of both interviews..

- Only indications from Billups that he has is that he is looking forward to playing in New York. Chauncey already knows how to play in in our system.

pimp.gif

Thanks for the update on the interviews.

Even if there's some PR spin on it, at least Walsh is a professional and hasn't let personal or behind the scenes issues affect his job. He's a pro, gotta respect him for that.

Melo as #7 isn't bad, I like it better than 13 even though him wearing #30 would have been cool to see as well.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Damn. Missed it.

I'm getting more excited now though.

glasses.gif

He's on Francesa gabe

My son keeping it short on the radio spots.
laugh.gif

I missed him again.
grin.gif

edit- Good looking on the breakdown Al3xis.
smokin.gif

OK for that dude hatin on jersey city, i gave 'em love cos im currently in McGuire AF Base serving. Now if you're wonderin where im from, Im reppin QB son and you can meet me up on the weekend and feel free to say "f*** outta here" in my face and let's see what happens from there b. I'm not a knick bandwagonner b it just happened im a new member in this forum when the trade happened. That said, im just excited that NY about to go hard again b cos the last time I saw em went hard was on this era b

That said nuff said b, it's safe to say NY is back b & real n*** is back no more manhattan dudes. now im sure Melo wouldn't disappoint dun son. we prolly goin #7 on the playoffs and we bout to murk the Heat @ #2. New York ways of killin n**** is back!!!! WHO WOULDA THOUGHT!

Originally Posted by CoolDee

OK for that dude hatin on jersey city, i gave 'em love cos im currently in McGuire AF Base serving. Now if you're wonderin where im from, Im reppin QB son and you can meet me up on the weekend and feel free to say "f*** outta here" in my face and let's see what happens from there b. I'm not a knick bandwagonner b it just happened im a new member in this forum when the trade happened. That said, im just excited that NY about to go hard again b cos the last time I saw em went hard was on this era b

That said nuff said b, it's safe to say NY is back b & real n*** is back no more manhattan dudes. now im sure Melo wouldn't disappoint dun son. we prolly goin #7 on the playoffs and we bout to murk the Heat @ #2. New York ways of killin n**** is back!!!! WHO WOULDA THOUGHT!
Son, nobody is questioning where you live or where you're from, it's Jersey you brought up. Nobody is reppin' NJ in this thread, especially after the Nets was intentionally trying to make us give up more players. I lived in Manhattan most of my childhood but I don't care if anyone in here knows that or believes it. I've been a fan since watching Starks shoot ALL day, watching the old Heat rivals, watching the depressing Ls to the Bulls and Rockets. Getting swept in the Finals by the Spurs and turning NBA Live on right after and doing work.
I like that Melo is wearing #7, home and away jersey will be copped this week

^@Ballerific703

son that dude up there (idk who) was sayin im from jerz thats why i said that b, like i said i brought up jerz cos im at the AF base here in jerz. Now I'm also a fan since Anthony Mason's dumbness so nuff said

all we need is a camby type center circa 99 and we straight... cp3 or derron is coming im calling it as long as the cba doesnt mess things up

roll.gif

This thread about to be popping soon.

You good with me bossman.

^ exactly... knicks may not win the championship this year but i'm sure no team wants to play us come playoff time... no team made the championship as a #8 seed oh wait the knicks did... so don't sleep non knick fans

ThE HYPE, THE HYPE!! all of a sudden everybody on xbox is a knick fan it seems. Im gettin all types of random messages abt melo while playing 2k and blackops.. I wanna laugh but ehhh guess this is what comes with a real team.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

roll.gif

This thread about to be popping soon.

You good with me bossman.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom