**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

gonna keep this real short:

Carmelo Anthony what's really really really good??

Everyone hating this isn't gonna work that isn't gonna work, well %@@% if y'all wasn't worried I don't think I'd hear any of this chatter. Yea Chauncey probably couldn't guard Moz in a phone booth but yo like we played any defense with the dudes we had? C'mon now son shoots the 3 at 45% and is the best 3 point shooter in the L in the 4th quarter, leggggggggoooooooo.

It's ok, y'all can say I don't wanna see the Knicks in a 7 game series, don't be scared. But it's all hood, we gonna earn that respect I'm not worried.

See y'all at MSG tomorrow night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last thing I wanna do is thank Will & Gallo, esp. Will. I won't miss seeing Gallo bump into his own teammates on D but real talk the Rooster loved NY, repped the city, and wore the jersey w/ pride, can't knock the kid. I'll miss those 30 foot 3's then that #kanyeshrug #umaddoggie?
And my big bro Will, dude played hard every night since 2007. Played thru ALL the BS, brought it every @%*%!#% night, and kept the Garden hype when he was healthy. I know the last few months been hard on dude and he's a pro he could handled it better, but son loved NY and you can't hate on that.
EDIT: Ray Ray played hard every night but more importantly, thanks for allowing us get Melo, that won't be forgotten.

Donnie will be on WFAN at 4:40 with Francesa.

I think they plan to have them play (?) but I figure a lot needs to be done before that can happen.

I hope Donnie stays, even tho we gave up a lot cuz of Dolan.

Donnie can do a good job addin pieces

Donnie Walsh has spoken. I wont be shocked if he walks but he is saying the right things PR wise. i dont think the NBA would like its most valuable team to have a public outrage happen over Thomas coming back.

I dont see any problems with Stat and Melo. People are also counting Billups out of the equation. He'll demand respect as the only member of this squad with a ring.

Hell, both of them are forwards and can get shine together. Both of those guys wanted to be here and Melo knows that playing with a guy like Stat can help round out his game. Not to mention Landry Fields is a good glue guy even in his rookie year.

LOL @ b ulls fans acting like wedidnt serve them twice. Not even gonna front, I wanna see Melo give Pierce, Bron and Deng buckets. Badly.

So basically its a toss up right now well def know by the presser

Nate Jones:

Everyone saying the Knicks will have no room to sign other players when the new CBA comes out: neither will other teams without rollbacks about 27 minutes ago

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

So basically its a toss up right now well def know by the presser

Nate Jones:

Everyone saying the Knicks will have no room to sign other players when the new CBA comes out: neither will other teams without rollbacks about 27 minutes ago

laugh.gif
 What Nate Jones needs to realize is that while the other teams won't have room, they'll still have chips to trade out of an almost filled out roster around 2012 as well while the Knicks will be paying at most only 6 players and would need to still fill out the minimum number of players.  We'd have four under contract right now excluding Fields and w/e draft picks we happen to make and acquire by then.

Back
Top Bottom