Gallo is not built for these games.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I was watching the Gallo step up like "Damn, I gotta quote myself in the Knicks thread, before someone get me."
30t6p3b.gif

I'll admit Gallo shut me up and I'm happy he did.
glasses.gif
He was looking like he ain't want to do it tonight.
Gallinari really cares about winning more than Chandler does. You can tell that Gallinari tries his best most times. Chandler just shrugs when he plays horrible.
30t6p3b.gif
Nah it just seem like that cuz he show 0 emotion

BTW, Lebron + Wade shot 26 freethrows. Knicks as a team shot 28
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I was watching the Gallo step up like "Damn, I gotta quote myself in the Knicks thread, before someone get me."
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
Gallinari really cares about winning more than Chandler does. You can tell that Gallinari tries his best most times. Chandler just shrugs when he plays horrible.
30t6p3b.gif
that's a little unfair, that's just who he is. Will has no emotion regardless of his play. I don't question his effort.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i disagree. that's just chandler's on court personality. he tends to not react one way or another. sorta like how tim duncan's demeanor is

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dumb logic...Wilson also shrugs when he drops 30 points, he has that serial killer swag
laugh.gif
.  He is just a unexpressive guy, Wilson busts his %@% as seen by how much he has improved these past couple years.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dumb logic...Wilson also shrugs when he drops 30 points, he has that serial killer swag
laugh.gif
  He is just a unexpressive guy, Wilson busts his %@% as seen by how much he has improved these past couple years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know Chandler shows no emotion. It's hard to tell if Chandler cares about winning or not. It doesn't matter. I rather him over Gallinari anyway.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Read the past 10 pages of this thread its "I HATE HIM, I LOVE HIM! TRADE HIM! WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM!" Indecisive as hell.
Shameful.

And yea, Chandler is just stoic as hell.  You won't know if he dunked on someone or missed a game winner.  He's just.... blah.

That is undoubtedly the loudest I've heard the Garden since those '90s playoff runs.

So happy I got to actually be in the house.

I tend to root for the non show off type guy but Will needs a touch of STAT''s emotion.

I mean damn son don't go hit a half court shot and then act like u only hit a free throw.
Him having a little flare in his game might take him a notch higher. Confidence is key and a little swag behind it. Even Timmy has more emotion than dude

Great win. At first I was like there is Gallo performing his disappearing act again. But in the fourth all it took was that miller contested shot and he was off to to the races had me in shock.

Great all around games for Fields

Can't believe Williams was putting in work on LeBron

Yeah last 10 pages is a joke. It's like the Heat brought the fans to reality the last 2 times they defeated them easily and this game clearly showed how dudes were swaying back and forth since the game remained close after the halftime.

I could tell Will's demeanor with his body language. I don't care if he's emotional or not. The way he was just jacking missed shot after missed shot in the 3rd and that one 3 that luckily fell. Then how he was trying to keep up with Bron or Wade on defense. If anything you never have to worry about him getting a tech. I'd be interested to see how he'd react to a dirty play or a swing though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd be interested to see how he'd react to a dirty play or a swing though
laugh.gif

Probably be a bigger person, put his head down and walk away

"Smile Will, it's your birthday, tonight we have strippers, a Bugatti for you, some drinks, Melo is on your team and you'll retire a Knick, your team just won a championship this year, Say Cheeeeese "

Spoiler [+]
New-York-Knicks-Wilson-Chandler-500x379.jpg

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

"Smile Will, it's your birthday, tonight we have strippers, a Bugatti for you, some drinks, Melo is on your team and you'll retire a Knick, your team just won a championship this year, Say Cheeeeese "

Spoiler [+]
New-York-Knicks-Wilson-Chandler-500x379.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good game.

Amare just fits in NY.  The Knicks have a good core with Amare, and they if add another scorer that can create their own shot, lights out.

Back
Top Bottom