**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
@ every big Knick win being more about the other team then ours. *kanye shrug*

this is too true.

it happened last night in the post game show on TNT. they talked about the heat like 75% of the time and then devoted like less 2 and a half minutes to the knicks. it's always followed with a backhanded complement to the knicks when they do talk about them too.

same @%!+ just happened on PTI just now. they talked about the knicks heat game and focused all their energies on trying to explain why the heat lost rather then why the knicks won. 

wilbon can eat a ****. he implied something like the knicks won't even make the playoffs and that they don't play defense even though that's what greatly helped them win last night.

Yeah, the Knicks are the MOST hated on.

When we are struggling we are the topic of discussion, when we are playing good or get a big win, it's because of something going wrong with the other teams.

Real frustrating.
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Something is wrong with Yuku or mine. 
Chandler Out Tonight with Sore Calf

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ Mitch

That's an actual good trade. I brought up those 3 teams working something out in another thread. Bet Den would still want picks along with getting AR though.
Chandler for Curry is a good trade?
laugh.gif
Yeah. For us
laugh.gif
but ok ok we can throw in TD too.

I noticed everybody shh on us today. It's all about the Heat not knowing what to do what to do in crunch time and them giving us the win and not the Knicks defense on Bron or how well STAT played. ATH, PTI, TNT all had the same to say except Chuck and Kenny praised Fields and Gallo near the end. Chuck been saying the same I've been about Fields being the best rookie this season (minus Blake).

On a side note; watching the Heat and Knicks playoff game in 98. What was JVG thinking being the first guy to run to the LJ/Zo fight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He literally is there before anybody else. I was laughing so hard watching that
roll.gif

Hope we keep the win streak going
pimp.gif
Please don't come out flat. Some of these Hawk players aint really got their mind in the game and are auditioning for other teams.
Wilson's out with a sore left calf.
frown.gif

He need to refocus anyway. Fell off a bit last night. We're gonna miss having another body out there though but I guess Walker and Williams gets more minutes.

Back
Top Bottom