**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Miami looks awful today as well guess last nights game took a toll on both teams plus wade is not playing ...
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

These guys kill me for real.

Knicks are irrelevant though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude was having a career game last night and now he's not playing

?

[h1]Dwyane Wade out for Pistons game[/h1]
By Kevin Arnovitz
TrueHoop
Archive

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade will sit out the Heat's Friday night game against the Detroit Pistons at Miami.

1987.jpg

Wade

Wade suffered a sprained right wrist when he fell in the second half of the Heat's 93-88 loss at New York on Thursday night.

After being examined pregame by team medical personnel, Wade was ruled out of action for precautionary reasons. He missed the Heat's last home game six nights ago with a migraine.

The Heat are already without Chris Bosh, who is

OK man I really don't care for reading about Miami in a Knicks season thread, can we talk Knicks basketball please?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

OK man I really don't care for reading about Miami in a Knicks season thread, can we talk Knicks basketball please?
laugh.gif
Let's talk about how bad I feel for your Rook having to check Wade last night, and Joe Johnson tonight...that's just cruel.

toney with stupid shots sometimes man

he had a chance to set up that last play. ignored a couple of openings for passes

i got a feeling dude was trying to show off for his family

30t6p3b.gif
@ TD trying to be hero just cuz he's been home. Overall Felton hasn't been playing good, be trying to do too much instead of just the pg. Like he can't help other ppl score when STAT is sitting.

Toney's mom can get it
pimp.gif

Hopefully ATL keeps playing bad this quarter and we pull out a close one.

I'm not saying we didn't get calls...that badly...but a 25 ft/game team only having 8 with 6 minutes to go.
indifferent.gif

And TD, your brother plays for Atlanta, you don't. Stop, just stop.

Back
Top Bottom