**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I stepped out for a second and come back to hear them talking about Williams getting punched
frown.gif

I always miss the good stuff

You can feel it. Knicks got that lifeblood back in em. We making Sportscenter one way or another.

I guarantee we woulda won this game tomorrow.
ohwell.gif

Marvin Williams is a dirty player. Is he the one who tried to hurt Rondo in the playoffs?

Originally Posted by d3simet

Marvin Williams is a dirty player. Is he the one who tried to hurt Rondo in the playoffs?
You callin' him a dirty player cause he shoved him in the back? Ya'll are so sensitive, it's the same thing when Miller pushed Griffin your sending a damn message...

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

You callin' him a dirty player cause he shoved him in the back? Ya'll are so sensitive, it's the same thing when Miller pushed Griffin your sending a damn message...
1210282797_0621.jpg

Just saying. 

Sending a message with 45 seconds left in the game? Dude hit him from behind instead of seeing what would've happened had he approached him from the front.

1210282797_0621.jpg

Just saying. 
Aight I remember that, THAT was a dirty play no lie, but there's a HUGE difference if you ask me, the league has gotten soft if either Williams gets more than a 1 game suspension.

1210282797_0621.jpg

Just saying. 

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom