**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

what does popovich make right now?

i would double it if i was dolan. even with melo and a defensive big i would only give us a 20% chance of a championship. dantoni got to go if we want a real shot. he's fine for now. he didn't even play 9 players in back to back games against the heat and hawks

he's gonna wear down felton (already has) and amare will lose at least a year of his prime ability the way dantoni uses him. he doesn't think about the long term

I actually be thinking Amare be out for too long sometimes.
grin.gif

Williams suspended one game, Amare with a sprained knee and Chandler has a sore calf means one thing.

89368_Italy_Nba_Basketball.jpg

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

1 game is good money for this. I was afraid of like 5-10 games. My son need that money.
laugh.gif
Word. He don't got a contract like Mason Jr.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

AR not playing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet yall Moz will get those minutes to show D'Antoni has really been grooming him for NBA play.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

not gonna lie i'm hoping for amare, chandler, and ofcourse shawne williams to miss this next game.

You must not want a W.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Neva dat. Na we'll win the game, i just wanna see AR and mozgov play.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

hell no...keep AR on the bench. if other GMs see him play, nobody will give us a lotto pick for him
laugh.gif
pretty sure that's the management's strategy. no other explanation for it

What happens if AR plays and gets injured? Then what? He's a big trade chip and insurance at the 4 if Amare is out. Leave him on the bench.

You can say the same for Felton though.

Don't play AR just to make it look like he's in D'Antoni's dog house. Other teams will want him just for that; look at Al and Nate. We should be trying to get two picks for AR
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom