**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by d3simet

Is it just me or Gallinari got quicker after that injury?

noticed that first game back from injury, I think Mike brought the PHX medical staff with him

Prays for a Randolph double double.

prays.jpg

Douglas - Fields - Walker - Randolph - Mozgov

That's my favorite lineup for 2k11.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

i knew mozgov was serviceable. dantoni just loves his small balling
As expected... sure D'Antoni prefers small ball, but Mozgov wasn't playing well when he got minutes. He was benched, now we have injuries, so he's playing and doing fairly well all things considered.
Let's just be happy OUR TEAM and OUR PLAYERS are doing well, rather than use it as an excuse to criticize D'Antoni. I'm not attacking you, just saying this to anyone who is ready to blame the coach for everything. Mozgov wasn't good earlier, he's done well right now, that's it.

Yeah, D'Antoni was so against him he gave him a starting job before ever playing an NBA game.

dude sucked. glad he's stepped up tonight.

I'm impressed with Mozgov so far. I like what he's doing, just looks tentative. He needs more run so he can get comfortable with the game-speed and refs. He can def. ball.

Randolph is super hesitant too. Dude looks like he gonna walk every time he catches the ball. Super shaky. But his ability to rebound and go is so necessary for us.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by d3simet

Is it just me or Gallinari got quicker after that injury?

noticed that first game back from injury, I think Mike brought the PHX medical staff with him
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wanna rephrase that, Amare brought the PHX medical staff with him..

Dude said eff the lowballin and headed to NYC wit all the trainers

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I'm impressed with Mozgov so far. I like what he's doing, just looks tentative. He needs more run so he can get comfortable with the game-speed and refs. He can def. ball.

Randolph is super hesitant too. Dude looks like he gonna walk every time he catches the ball. Super shaky. But his ability to rebound and go is so necessary for us.
QFT

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

QFT

Noticed you saidf both look tentative, well they barely play.. they don't wanna make any mistakes.

We are getting rebounds
eek.gif

laugh.gif
So AR gets pt but Mozgov is the star of the 1st half completely overshadowing him.

What i like about Mozgov is that he's tough..

I was hoping Mozgov and Randolph would be in the rotations around preseason cuz i know this would improve our defense/ help defense

Back
Top Bottom